• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamehounds PRESENTS: SSBB MANHATTAN, KS

RejK

Smash Rookie
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12891

Come by and see us seven days a week at our store in Manhattan, Kansas. We're just off the corner of 17th Street and Fort Riley Boulevard, next to Dara's/Taco Casa!

We sell and trade new and used video games, game systems, action figures, t-shirts and offer comic book pull lists by request.

Students and Military members are eligible on a 10% discount on used games, used systems, action figures and t-shirts with a valid I.D.

Feel free to visit our web site at www.ManhattanGameHounds.com!

Address:
1620 Fort Riley Boulevard, Suite 111, Manhattan, KS 66502

Rej: (562) 290-7851
Gamehounds: (785) 320-2850

Fees:

$8 dollar Venue
$5 dollar Singles Entry
$10 dollars Per team

==============================

Times:

Venue Opens for friendlies& Sign-ups for doubles&Singles
at 10:00AM

Doubles Start at 11:00PM

Singles Start as Doubles comes to an end

==============================

Prize:
Singles:
-1st 60% pot
-2nd 30% pot
-3rd 10% pot

Teams:
-1st 60% pot
-2nd 30% pot
-3rd 10% pot
===========================

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

any interest from anyone I know? Also, would this be worth enough $ for me to come from Nebraska?

RejK

Smash Rookie
@MegaRobMan depends on how much it would cost for you to drive down hereee .... Im trying to get the KS smash community to get in on the tournament like Delux and such .... i hit a few of them up.... hopefully people will get hype on it .... im thinking of sticking a small bonus pot up .... but it dpeends on how many people show up

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
This guy seems legit after briefly talking on facebook

I think I'll come out and bring a couple Lawrence/KC with me

RejK

Smash Rookie
bumpskyyyy lets go KS .... start of an epic seriess

RejK

Smash Rookie
as of right now ... most of the interest is in Brawl for an actual tournament ... that doesnt stop me from having melee and 64 setups though .... so please shoot through and .... if people wanna enter i can do it easily ... but there is no official announcement on side events until i get firm numbers on anything... sorry :T

RejK

Smash Rookie
just mentioned this to Delux ... but i wanna mention .... that IF YOURE CARPOOLING .... PLEASE contact me ..... there is huge potential for something awesome if this Gamehounds series is successful so this first tournament is highly important!!!!

MEANING IF YOURE CARPOOLING IM WILLING TO SPONSOR YOU!!!
please contact me so we can work out a deal .... we need the KC community to come together for this!

Dnyce

Smash Master
just mentioned this to Delux ... but i wanna mention .... that IF YOURE CARPOOLING .... PLEASE contact me ..... there is huge potential for something awesome if this Gamehounds series is successful so this first tournament is highly important!!!!

MEANING IF YOURE CARPOOLING IM WILLING TO SPONSOR YOU!!!
please contact me so we can work out a deal .... we need the KC community to come together for this!
From what I understand, there will be 4-5 people coming in a car from kansas city.

RejK

Smash Rookie
~!store is opening at 10am for setup but wont be starting the tournament till 10:30-11:00am

Top Bottom