• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamecube controllers

Fafnir

Smash Apprentice
Well, my friends and I share a decent stock of controllers between the lot of us, but they all have one thing in common: they kind of suck. They're either half destroyed, with trashed C-sticks and unresponsive buttons, or crappy knockoffs with crap C-sticks and unresponsive buttons.

So, simply put, we're looking for some place to buy some decent, working controllers that feel right and play right. We've kind of lost hope for official GCN controllers (although someone pointing me in the direction of one would be lovely), so does anyone make any really good third party controllers?

Bing

Smash Master
You cant really find a decent 3rd part controller, even if you find one that works well for the time being they all generally die fast. Check out game shops and even the Nintendo website, apparently theres somewhere on there you can order GCN controllers.

Lucario1337

Smash Journeyman
Sorry you won't have much luck. Nintendo discontinued them. But I heard playasia might have them. Havn't checked the website in ages but it might be there.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Send me a PM. I have lots of good gcn controllers. I can even get a hold of some rarer colors (orange, blue, pearl, etc) if you like

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
actually I'm pretty sure they're all mine collin

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
Umm idk about anymore, but Gamers used to sell used (still in good condition though) gc remotes for only like $10-$15. I bought like two over the summer.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Amazon and Ebay are your best bets at this point. That, or you can try those independently family-owned video game shops. They might have something, especially if they deal in old school systems and games.

Top Bottom