• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamecube Adapters Available for Pre-Order

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
Just ordered 2, even though I will have 3 pro controllers soon (found a source where I could get them for about $20). Kinda wish I had sold my first one for more...

Pale Tuna

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sdarian
I too have been using a Pro controller... My brother is using his 3DS XL as a controller, so I guess it'll be good on his part. I have a spare GameCube Controller (Though the rubber grip of the control stick is gone..). Hard to say if it is worth buying an extra controller for myself. I have the adapter and 1 controller in the kart... but it's a hard decision.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Please , remember me who was right hun ? HUUUUUN ?

I wonder if that wasn't meeeee ?

alape8

Smash Rookie
I was tempted to order several for local players who missed out, but ended up not doing so. Hopefully this means other sites will be stocking them soon as well!

Top Bottom