• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GameClucks Super Smash Bros Tournament March 7, Lynnwood, WA

sman865

Smash Apprentice
Definitely going to go to all of these that I can, had a great first tournament! Milton is a likely to go regularly with me, maybe Jake, Toast lives in San Diego, and Connor would go to them all but he travels a good amount with school out of state.
Shoutouts to everyone in my group for doing as well as they did on their first tournament, especially Connor, I knew you would do well but DAMN bro. Sorry Jake :grin:. Also thanks to Jel and Smurf for facilitating such a good time, looking forward to smashing in and out of tournament with you guys!
Who is this toast person and how can I smash with them? But really, if you could put me in contact with him that would be awesome.

Cestus

Smash Cadet
Hahahaha you'll probably beat the **** out of him, but he is an old friend of mine. I'll give you his Smashboards account name when he makes one (making him do it soon), not giving out any other info just yet for his privacy.

Last edited:

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
i'll try my best but no guarantees since i might be getting a new job here

Cestus

Smash Cadet
If I can fit in some practice and get Milton at least to come with, I'll be there. Haven't really played since before last GC, also want to get those new controllers Jel recommended first, mine are a lot worse than I thought lol.
Connor and Toast flew back to their respective states and Jake is a dubious maybe.

Cestus

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, Milton and I won't be able to make it to this one. Some unexpected events have arisen relating to my dream job, have to focus on taking care of that (too long of a story for the boards). When things pick up consistently with my filming, I will have the organization to fit GC in, hopefully on the next one. Sorry for the short notice but everything happened this morning. Best of luck and have fun everyone!

EDIT: Might even do some filming at the next GC if I have something I want to make from it!

Last edited:

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
A fun time this month at GC!! GGS all. Kefit came back to take home 1st and Captain L got 2ed.

1: Kefit
2: Captain L
3: Jel
4: Shanks
5: Smurf
5: Turbo
7: A LA Carte
7: McGodd
9: Little spoon
9: P4K|Firefly
9: Cazcom
9: Ragz
13: Fig
13: Bladewise

Attachments

Cestus

Smash Cadet
Looks like I missed some upsets! Going to do my best to make it next time. Figured out my main controller is legit broken in the stick, neutral position walks to the right lol. So I'll be sure to head to Jel's secret controller place before the next GC. Nice job everyone.

McGodd

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there today. Been taking a break from smash up until today so I'm pumped to get back into it.

McGodd

Smash Apprentice
First Saturday of next month; we might do Sunday because only smash 4 is on Sunday and its a wayyyy smaller event than Melee/PM and we might be able to get a decent amount of people to show up. It was crowded as hell yesterday.

Last edited:

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Sundays don't really work for me.... If it gets moved I may not be able to make them anymore....

Last edited:

Technical_Knockout

Smash Apprentice
yo is there one on may 2nd? i might try to go with the sequim squad if so...

also hey what's up smurf i was the passenger in the car when my buddy gave you a ride home remember we ate at arby's? who's the falcon main i showed an upsmash trick to? that mcgodd?

Last edited:

McGodd

Smash Apprentice
There is a Gameclucks on May second but I won't be there, I'm going to be in Bellingham so there won't be a 64 bracket. You guys should come out next month though, and if you have Facebook join the Washington Smash 64 (tho) group. I don't remember an upsmash trick but we definitely played haha.

Technical_Knockout

Smash Apprentice
coulda been cazcom maybe is he a falcon main? upsmash trick = buffer up (in shield or not) & press 'c' + 'r' or 'c' + 'a'... ring a bell to anyone?

Top Bottom