• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game withholding characters (bug?)

HYP

Smash Rookie
NNID
hypster0628
Switch FC
SW-1631-9283-6619
I went to midnight release, unlocked Ness when I got home and fell asleep. Went to work, came home and started grinding the quick method to earn characters. I have ALL but 2 in around 5 hours of solid play. The weird thing is, I faced them earlier and lost to SD, then when I reset for another challenge opportunity, it was a different character. This happened for both Sonic and Isabelle. Now I have everyone but them, and the unlock timer has come and gone multiple times, I've reset and checked my game version, and they still will not drop for me. I am really hoping the game doesn't think I have them.

alissian

Smash Rookie
I went to midnight release, unlocked Ness when I got home and fell asleep. Went to work, came home and started grinding the quick method to earn characters. I have ALL but 2 in around 5 hours of solid play. The weird thing is, I faced them earlier and lost to SD, then when I reset for another challenge opportunity, it was a different character. This happened for both Sonic and Isabelle. Now I have everyone but them, and the unlock timer has come and gone multiple times, I've reset and checked my game version, and they still will not drop for me. I am really hoping the game doesn't think I have them.
I'm in the same boat with a couple characters as well. I even tried going back and playing through classic. That didn't work either. :(

Wiziliz

Smash Journeyman
Not a bug. There's a rematch section at the bottom right of Games & More (pretty sure that's where it is, skimmed over it but haven't done it).

HYP

Smash Rookie
NNID
hypster0628
Switch FC
SW-1631-9283-6619
Not a bug. There's a rematch section at the bottom right of Games & More (pretty sure that's where it is, skimmed over it but haven't done it).
Yeah I'm an idiot. Full roster in 6 hours. I'm tired

Wiziliz

Smash Journeyman
No worries. I haven't slept in over twenty hours since I've started this game, and I don't know when I will sleep.

HYP

Smash Rookie
NNID
hypster0628
Switch FC
SW-1631-9283-6619
I'm in the same boat with a couple characters as well. I even tried going back and playing through classic. That didn't work either. :(
There is a rematch challenger option in Games & More. Anyone you missed will be there

Top Bottom