• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game & Watch Moveset Discussion [Tilts]

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I know for myself at least, I'm on a hiatus for competitive brawl stuff, at least until MU Chart v3 comes out. When big things like that happen some big psychological changes can occur and I think it is better to wait and adjust the discussions with those changes in mind.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
This will be revived when people start caring. Though feel free to add or ask anything, at least I'll try to help, I'm sure someone else will add something too.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Dsmash is the best. It's ridiculous. Not too slow and insanely powerful. And unlike usmash you can land it on good players. Like wow. And you can sourspot is too to really **** them up.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I do think that Dsmash is the best however.

Usmash is just my favorite

High risk high reward player likes the high risk high reward smash

-LzR-

Smash Hero
It's interesting how Fsmash is almost always inferior to Dsmash but it's still the smash I go for the most. If only the sourspot was powerful as well, but it's like a weak fair.

Sar

Smash Journeyman
I think landing usmash on good players is VERY doable. Hell - look at vinnie's GW, like a third of his kills are with usmash. People forget that you can charge usmash, which is what makes it so powerful. Against characters with bad landings, most of the time go for the standard 24-frame hit. But if you charge it will destroy you're opponent's airdodge and kill insanely early (who doesn't like killing snake at 85%?)

Top Bottom