• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: The Hitbox Quiz!

mixa

Banned via Warnings
Huh, I looked it up in OED and it doesn't have that malus, only a Malus related to astronomy. But the next word right after Malus is malva.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
1)

obv zetsu
muhphucka's always popping through walls and ****

2)

looking like SOMEONE'S about to eat some bubble gum off the floor or something man wtf

3)

SOMEONE taking a ****

4)

SOMEONE'S ****

5)

SOMEONE hiding in a corner bc big ol SOMEONE'S gonna come **** him
lol SOMEONE vs SOMEONE on dl
i cri evrytiem

6)

cobr doing the chicken dance

7)

dat full sphere offense doe
looking like my man aang

this is my first time doing one of these, they're pretty fun
time to get my grub on
kerokeroppi out, cashbah

edit by Sangoku: removed the characters' names.

edit by Kero: inserted SOMEONE where bangoku edited out names.

lol wtf sangoku if you're gonna edit out the names at least replace them with a different subject
making my post's have improper sentences and ****
come on now wtf thats foul play

asianaussie

Smash Hero
please stop ruining threads with your anime filth it's getting really ****ing old, at least post good anime like one piece or adventure time jesus ****ing christ

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Listen you aussie mother ******, for the 13254654623th time, Avatar is not an anime. Getting real tired of your ****.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
m8 at least i can pronounce your weeb username correctly, pretty sure that makes me more knowledgeable about japan and anime (and avatar clearly is an anime, it was animated by creans ffs)

also dont tell me im pronouncing your thing wrong you had a ****ing avatar of the japanese frog dude, i even have a novelty eraser of him so yeah gg m8seph

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
**** off Avatar is not an Anime. AND NEITHER IS ADVENTURE TIME YOU GOD DAMN WEIRDO.

Also, what if i told you guys that i didn't get the name KeroKeroppi from the Japanese frog?

I had the frog as my avatar for a different reason.

I've never told anyone the origin of my gamer tag and i sure as hell am not gonna tell you here m8. I'm KeroKeroppi the great. Leader and sole guardian of the ssb community. I am the player that is going to surpass isai one day. My origin is something that you would never be able to comprehend so don't give me **** about the pronunciation of my tag when you don't have the slightest idea what it means.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
reveal the truth

tell us in explicit detail why you had the combination of name and kerokeroppi avatar

i hope your crush/cousin's actual name is kerokeroppi

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
I had the japanese frog Kero Kero Keroppi (yes there is actually two kero's in the frogs name so **** off once again) as my avatar because of how closely related it was to KeroKeroppi. That's really all there is to it.

In fact, my first avatar on the boards wasn't even Kero Kero Keroppi. It was:

I only found this version. My first avatar had some sort of cool fan art background.

I'm not going to tell you where the name KeroKeroppi came from. But i'll tell you one thing, you've got the right idea with KeroKeroppi being a person and not a thing. THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING.

The Star King

Smash Hero
please stop ruining threads with your anime filth it's getting really ****ing old, at least post good anime like one piece or adventure time jesus ****ing christ
m8 at least i can pronounce your weeb username correctly, pretty sure that makes me more knowledgeable about japan and anime (and avatar clearly is an anime, it was animated by creans ffs)

also dont tell me im pronouncing your thing wrong you had a ****ing avatar of the japanese frog dude, i even have a novelty eraser of him so yeah gg m8seph
vintage queero, i 500% knew you would say that when i typed that second line, SK-mode full power

>typing m8 and then not typing gr8
This is the greatest string of posts I have seen from aa. I'm not sure how many people will comprehend its genius. 10/10

Sangoku

Smash Master
Since <10 people participated I'll use the old bonus rule: if only one person finds out the move he'll get the bonus.

1) Pikachu's Up B going down. Good answers: 0/8

2) Yoshi's egg (Up B). Good answers: 1/8 -> bonus!

3) Donkey Kong's cargo hold (charging someone on his back after a grab). Good answers: 3/8

4) Kirby's Uair. Good answers: 5/8

5) Samus' Dash attack (end). Good answers: 2/8

6) Ness' Fsmash (angled low). Good answers: 0/8

7) Captain Falcon's Usmash (beginning). Good answers: 2/8

Your answers:

8th place:

XKCP

1. Fox platform drop into uair? SERIOUSLY, what is this
2. Yoshi B lick because this game is weird
3. DK Shield parry becuz forget Yoshi
4. Jiggz rest?
5. End of Falcon's Nair
6. Ness baseball bat because otherwise that's one long penis
7. Kirby Usmash?

1) 0/3
2) 1/3
3) 1/3
4) 0/3
5) 0/3
6) 2/3
7) 0/3

4/21

Tied for 6th place:

KoRoBeNiKi

1. Luigi b-air?
2.Yoshi's B?
3. Falcon up B, one you grab someone, though I don't see another character but I'll go with it anyway?
4.Kirby u-air?
5. Link Jab, first hit?
6. Ness downsmash, to the right?
7. Luigi Grounded Up B?

1) 0/3
2) 1/3
3) 0/3
4) 3/3
5) 0/3
6) 1/3
7) 0/3

5/21

Ezzee

1.) Ness' double jump
2.) Middle of Yoshi's nuetral-B
3.) DK's... somethings. Roll maybe?
4.) Jigglypuff rest
5.) Samus Up-B
6.) Ness' D-Smash
7.) Ohgodwhatisthis. Falcon Up-B?

1) 0/3
2) 1/3
3) 1/3
4) 0/3
5) 1/3
6) 1/3
7) 1/3

5/21

5th place:

Vale

probably my best score yet
1. ness double jump
2. pika dsmash
3. dk roll
4. kirby uair
5. pika ftilt
6. ness fair
7. falcon w/ poison mushroom usmash

1) 0/3
2) 0/3
3) 1/3
4) 3/3
5) 0/3
6) 1/3 Seriously I'll give you a bonus for this one lol +1
7) 3/3

9/21

Tied for 3rd place:

cobr_evolution

1. pika platdrop dair
2. yoshi grab
3. dk downb
4. kirby uair
5. falcon upb
6. ness platdrop b
7. falcon usmash

1) 1/3
2) 1/3
3) 1/3
4) 3/3
5) 0/3
6) 1/3
7) 3/3

10/21

.relax

1) Fastfalled Jiggly upair
2) End of Yoshi's Fsmash, 100% certain I'm wrong
3) DK Fthrow before (or while in the process of) putting someone on his back (?)
4) Start of Kirby downair
5) End of Samus Dash Attack (?)
6) End of Ness Fsmash
7) Pika Upsmash?

1) 0/3
2) 1/3
3) 3/3
4) 1/3
5) 3/3
6) 2/3
7) 0/3

10/21

2nd place:

asianaussie

1) pika platdrop d-air, right before it hits
2) yoshi grab
3) dk f-throw as he's moving the guy into the hold (this is really stupid ambiguous cuz it could totally be as he's throwing, also idk where his victim is but it's too early for that lel)
4) instinctively thinking the end of kirby uair
5) no idea, non-cancelled samus f-air?
6) guessing ness fsmash, i really want to think that it's usmash but i remember trying to see if usmash hit downwards, but it didn't really
7) im getting tired and i cannot figure out what is what in that picture so im just going to guess fox u-smash and accept my 14th place

1) 1/3
2) 1/3
3) 3/3
4) 3/3
5) 1/3
6) 2/3
7) 0/3

11/21

1st place:

stylisland

1.) Ness Sheild Drop... I don't know
2.) Yoshi's Egg Up-b before the egg explodes
3.) DK Fthrow but before the throw when he's putting his opponent on his back
4.) Kirby's Uair late in the animation
5.) Samus Dash attack near the end might be falcon too but I'm gonna go with Samus
6.) Fox Dtilt?
7.) Link's Dair?

1) 0/3
2) 3/3 +1
3) 3/3
4) 3/3
5) 3/3
6) 0/3
7) 0/3

13/21

Congratulations to stylisland for winning this round!

Can't say I wasn't disappointed by this round's participation rate, so I guess it's a good time to stop the game for now. Maybe we'll start another season next month or later. Thanks to everyone who participated (special thanks to cobr who participated in every round).

edit: edited general ranking (added all rounds and removed those with <3 rounds).

The Star King

Smash Hero
I kind of forgot about this

but I only knew like 3 of them anyway lol

You can angle Ness's Fsmash?????

EDIT: I'm trying it in training mode and it doesn't seem like you can angle Ness's FSmash bro. I think that's just a regular FSmash.

Sangoku

Smash Master
I kind of forgot about this

but I only knew like 3 of them anyway lol

You can angle Ness's Fsmash?????

EDIT: I'm trying it in training mode and it doesn't seem like you can angle Ness's FSmash bro. I think that's just a regular FSmash.
Woops yeah wtf did I write, must have been tired lol. Or I just got tricked by myself. Pwned. Will change the results accordingly.

Top Bottom