• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Game came with all characters already unlocked?!?

Litt

Samus
Has this been the case with anyone else? I literally put the game in, sealed game from gamestop, and the entire roster is available... is this normal?!? B/c online it seems that there are ways to unlock characters and it doesnt seem normal for a game to come already with all characters playable...

ReddFloxy

Smash Apprentice
check the record data, maybe someone at the store has gone out of his way to play the game and resealed it x.x

SoraYoshi

Smash Cadet
NNID
xNinjaYoshix
3DS FC
0130-1855-1624
If nothing bad happened to your copy of the game or random data and crud is everywhere on your game cart then you must be really lucky unless you aren't lazy to unlock all the characters and stages in less than a few hours.

Cammed Z28

SB-Jgd = My FG gamer tag
3DS FC
2852-9484-2780
:roflmao:

Who remembers the guy/kid who created a thread asking SB's advice on breaking street date, wether or not the consequences would ever catch up him etc etc It baffles me that someone would seek out moral advice/legal counsel/and or other expert sources here on Smash Boards..... you stay classy America

I wonder if he started to feel guilty so he returned his copy after nerding out hardcore and unlocking everything haha doubt it, but still funny to think about

Last edited:

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Shouldn't it be dependent on your 3DS hardware containing the save? Can't happen otherwise.

Also:
pics or it didnt happen :129:
THIS. but it also doesn't matter. You had enough hours to unlock characters.

D

Deleted member 245254

Shouldn't it be dependent on your 3DS hardware containing the save? Can't happen otherwise.

Also:

THIS. but it also doesn't matter. You had enough hours to unlock characters.
Nah, the cartridges hold all the data. If you have the download version then yeah.

Marxally

Smash Apprentice
What the... that's weird. Well, unlock the chars isn't that hard, I guess, but U were lucky.

Top Bottom