• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game and Watch impressions

pukanecklace89

Smash Rookie
Though a lot of people think G&W is stupid, I think he's a pretty unique character. I'm glad he was brought back into brawl. More people should use him.

dan smith

Smash Champion
I think he looks a lot better, faster, more agile. The key seems to fall really fast. He doesn't seem as light as in Melee. The parachute recovery looks like it'll improve him a lot too. Overall, mega buff, I might switch to him. He's got the best FS.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I totally want to be the guy to make the game guide on how to play G&W. But eh, if you get the game and figure out stuff, please put it in your first post.

Oh, the most IMPORTANT buff to G&W besides his recovery is his shield. HIS SHIELD FREAKING COVERS HIM this time around.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I don't have Brawl yet *insert very very sad face* but I was playing with him in Melee for lulz, and hell, he's pretty **** fun, he wont be one of the characters I use alot/try to make my mains (see sig) but He will be like Peach/C. Falcon and I will use him for casual games. He's fun!

Lag

Smash Journeyman
I think he looks a lot better, faster, more agile. The key seems to fall really fast. He doesn't seem as light as in Melee. The parachute recovery looks like it'll improve him a lot too. Overall, mega buff, I might switch to him. He's got the best FS.
And not to mention sexier. Lol.

Bluerockworld

Smash Apprentice
lol tentacle R@$! Nice that he's back and the computer uses other moves other than his A combo...

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
I've always loved Game & Watch's moveset, and using him as a Low Tier main in Melee. Now when he's heavier, got better shield, buffed key(with same monster priority), GOOD recovery, and a small amount of lagg on his aerials(in general), I'm considering him as my Brawl main.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Oh, the most IMPORTANT buff to G&W besides his recovery is his shield. HIS SHIELD FREAKING COVERS HIM this time around.
It definitely makes up for the loss of his wavedash/mobility. From what I've seen, it looks like he got a little bit better, although I'm not sure how I feel about the change of his down tilt. I'm probably going to play him after R.O.B. and Lucario.

Top Bottom