• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galudas BA Tournament (POSSIBLY)

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
This is for brawl, and if people want to also have a melee tournament too thats chill, but were doing it after BRAWLZ DONE

sooooooooooooooooooo, Lets get this part out of the way, thats right, i live in ocala and im possibly hosting a tournament. GFG ocala, IM DOING SOMETHING IN THIS TOWN, AMAYZING.

This is going to be in early September ( MOST LIKELY ) so dont get pissy if i dont host it right away, it depends on when my parents are going out of town. I have a nice house, that has AC, three huge TV's, three small TV's, an upstairs, a downstairs, a pool, beer, etc. I'm honestly one of the most linient....need to google that word pretty hard to spell not gonna lie, but chea, im probably one of the most easy going people you will ever meet. If you come over and want to stay, i dont care, just dont steal and dont smoke pot in and around my house. If you bring a girl and want to have sex, i dont care, just make sure its not in my room and/or on my bed, and my sisters bed is off limits, LAWL JK, have sex on her bed if you want, i realllllyyyy doooo nottt careeeee, you think i wash her sheets, LAWL, DEF NAWT, she doesnt even live here.. But yeahh...

Umm..the limit of people is unlimited, i really dont care. I will have beer and soda here, i will also have a hookah going because thats how i roll in my house when my parents are not here. Do not smoke pot....im saying that twice because i hate pot, i dont know its just not my thing.

BUT YEAHHHHHHH TO THE TOURNAMENTS RULEZZZZ.....

Pot Split:

1st: 60%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%

Thats right, IM NOT KEEPIN ANYTHING.

Gamer Fees:

Doubles: $10 admission per player ($20 per team)
Singles: $15 admission per player

Rules= Stock
Stock = 3
Handicap = Off
Damage Ratio = 1.0
Friendly Fire = On
Self-destruct = -1
Items = Off

Both tournaments are Double Elimination as well as best two out of three with the semifinals and finals best 3 out of 5.

Neutrals:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Smashville

Counterpicks:

Pokemon Stadium 1
Delfino Plaza
Castle Siege
Pirate Ship
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Brinstar
Luigi's Mansion

Banned:

Rainbow Cruise
Pipes (Yoshi's Island - Melee)
Distant Planet
Pictochat
Onett
Green Greens
Corneria
Green Hill Zone
Jungle Japes
Bridge of Eldin
Big Blue
Mario Circuit
Shadow Moses Island
Port Town
Skyworld
Mushroomy Kingdom
Rumble Falls
New Pork City
Summit
75M
Mario Bros. Old
Flat Zone 2
Hanenbow
Hyrule Temple
WarioWare
Spear Pillar

Letz dew diz

5364 SE 39th Loop
Ocala, Fl 34480

Phone: 352-470-9169 BECAUSE I LIKE GOING BY MY IIIIIIRRRLLL name instead of my faq tagged name, my name is Josh, you may also call me preciousrawr if you play WoW, aight, thanks and post if you are coming, also someone post gigabits rules because im too lazy, but yeah, lets get hype up for this and stuff, First ocala tournament will surpass all sonz, LATES

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Didn't you quit?
I don't really think someone who quit should have any sort of authority on stages :]

Laijin

Smash Hero
I don't think anyone actually quits playing smash. Its too much fun.
You should'nt be asking him "Did'nt you quit?". Instead, try "I thought you did'nt play brawl in tournaments anymore?".

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I'll ask the smart questions:
Isn't it kind of stupid for someone who "doesn't play Brawl in tournaments anymore" to be thinking as if they have any sort of authority on the stages? You're terrible at the game anyways, what do you care about the stages? You'll more than likely be playing on a grand total of 4 at whatever tournament you go to.

You're lucky you're like 15 years old, I would slap that dumb-*** smirk you always have right off of your face.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I'll ask the smart questions:
Isn't it kind of stupid for someone who "doesn't play Brawl in tournaments anymore" to be thinking as if they have any sort of authority on the stages? You're terrible at the game anyways, what do you care about the stages? You'll more than likely be playing on a grand total of 4 at whatever tournament you go to.

You're lucky you're like 15 years old, I would slap that dumb-*** smirk you always have right off of your face.
Its not that hard to tell which stages are good and bad in brawl. If I'm so bad MM me lololol. You talk way too much ****. You really should learn when to shut up. I don't care about brawl, and I never will. There's a reason why I bring a melee set up to tourneys, and why I main random box. But I don't need to waste my time explaining stuff to you. Once again, you assume something you know nothing of.

If I were any older you still wouldn't do anything. And even if you did I'd have you in court in an instant. Really, what did I do to you beside say one of your friends is bad at a video game? Nothing at all.

I said I was coming to this tournament. You responded with the normal smart *** response. And now your threating me over the internet. I don't even know why I respond to you or attempt to converse with somebody as intelligent as yourself, because clearly talking to you is as impossible as breaking sense into a diamond.

lol.

Galuuda, sorry for spamming your thread, although I didn't even say anything up to now.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Mooney, you gotta admit that you can be extremely stupid about stuff. Why wouldn't you give up your chair to the next person in rotation after you've lost in a friendly? I have very little against you, but sometimes I question your actions, buddy...

By the way, court? What a ***** move... You MMing Gingerr makes me laugh... :laugh:

Pokémon Stadium 2 is a totally legit stage... ***gots...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ginger vs mooney MM? please god, just let me be there to see it live

you gotta confirm a date before i can go saying ill come. Although i think Ocala is only an hour and a half-2 hours from orlando, so Ill come unless theres another brawl tourney already planned

Gingerr

Smash Lord
MM accepted, for the lolz, and for the money. Let's make this like you vs. Tommy G, where people will put money behind us, too.

Who's backing me? hahahahaha xD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ive seen ginger's zelda...its serious business.

all you need to do is play gmoney in a few seriouslys and mooney's MK wont compare. I say that cause even though he "mains random box", he usually picks MK when he has to choose

Laijin

Smash Hero
Galuda knows what's up and, Laijin, I was saying that Mooney talking about takin people to court is a ***** move...

reading comprehension
more like skimming through internet conversations.
hey mooney, I don't really think taking someone to court is a good idea unless its that serious. Most people talk **** online, but I have yet to see an actual fist fight at a tournament.
Want an example? See: Ganondorf players(Chaddd, Renth).

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I wouldn't ACTUALLY try to fight Mooney, lol, anyone who thinks I would actually do that is REALLY silly.

But I'll still MM him if he wants to. No worries :D

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Done and done.
Hopefully playing the best Meta Knight and the best Dedede players in the state will help me prepare, but I dunno :/

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
You shouldn't have to prepare for playing me. I'm horrible.

And I'm going to use random box for this MM, so you might as well get jiggilypuff, TL, Luigi, bowser, and DK practice just incase.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Jiggs, TL, Luigi and DK is experience I DEFINITELY have.
Let's do this like men.
Random characters, random stages (ALL ON), and items on.
A true test of skill.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I'm talking about the MM's that went down this past weekend, it looked so fun :/ I want to do it!

This is open to anyone: $1 MM's, random characters, stages (ALL) and items.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I haven't seen it, I've only heard about how ridiculous it is. . .
RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING.
Or something.
But everyone was doing the MM's I mentioned at Lolful, and I was pretty jealous, actually. So, I'm looking to do some with anyone who is willing to challenge me! >:3

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
* Game version: Nintendo Wii
* Game Settings: Singles VS Melee
* First game of a match to be played on Smashville. Players can decide to play on any map, if both players agree.
* Excessive stalling or abusing terrain to not engage the enemy is prohibited, and can be enforced by a tournament director only. This will result in a loss of the match.
* Losing player can pick what method to be used after match:

Method A
1) First stage is Smashville
2) Winner keeps character
3) Loser can either pick stage or character
4) If loser picks stage then character is kept
5) If loser picks character then stage is kept

Method B
1) First stage is Smashville
2) Loser picks stage
3) Winner picks character
4) Loser picks character

* 3 Stock, 5 Min timer, 2/3 Games
* Items on medium spawn
* Sudden Death will not decide the outcome of the game
* Allowed Items: Banana Peel, Unira, Spring, Mr. Saturn, Green Shell, Smoke Ball, Freezie, Super Scope, Sandbag, Food, Screw Attack, Warp Star, Metal Box, Bunny Hood, Beam Sword, Baseball Bat, Lip's Stick, Star Rod, Hothead, Smash Ball, Ray Gun, Pitfall, Cracker Launcher, Motion-Sensor Bomb, Hammer, Golden Hammer, Bumper, Franklin Badge.
* Banned Stages: New Pork City, Hyrule Temple, Warioware, Spear Pillar, Flat Zone 2, Original Mario Brothers, Mushroomy Kingdom, 75m, Summit, Rumble Falls

Shadow Moses and DDD.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I still prefer both players using random characters. **** yeah.
I play the worst Snake in the world, I've never played Snake, I just know. I hope I get him one time.

Renth

Smash Hero
more like skimming through internet conversations.
hey mooney, I don't really think taking someone to court is a good idea unless its that serious. Most people talk **** online, but I have yet to see an actual fist fight at a tournament.
Want an example? See: Ganondorf players(Chaddd, Renth).
i haven't **** talked anyone in awhile

;)

<3 laijin

Top Bottom