• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GallaxFest!!!! 2/12/11

2-DJeff

Smash Master
meh, its fine, i only play brawl and touhou as far as video games, and i can still place on playing once a week, and watching occasional videos

lol you werent around when that meme was at its prime XD
yea i know i just started playing the game under a yr ago and i still do pretty good in tourney get @ me :awesome:

Caps05

Smash Cadet
So good luck to FL at #5, CFL salty squad do work! Xaltis and MVD **** some *****es.

gallax

Smash Hero
Hey someone took my black controller. Ive had that controller for almost 11 years. Thats my original gc controller and it means a lot to me. If you picked up an extra black controller with cut springs(L and R, im not sure if the L is cut though cant remember) PLEASE come forth and tell me you have it. Someone took my wiimote and my black controller. Im moreso worried about the controller because it means a lot to me.

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
Hey someone took my black controller. Ive had that controller for almost 11 years. Thats my original gc controller and it means a lot to me. If you picked up an extra black controller with cut springs(L and R, im not sure if the L is cut though cant remember) PLEASE come forth and tell me you have it. Someone took my wiimote and my black controller. Im moreso worried about the controller because it means a lot to me.
Never seen that controller, only controller i had was esam's white controller cuz mines broke =/

good luck on finding it bro

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
SO much hate between xaltis and 2d-jeff lol.

snipa, xaltis, jeff, etc money match me 10$ each one of u whenever we meet, i love money matching so any amount works for me.

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
1: Esam ($88.80) :pikachu2: Really good games esam, i'll be glad to have a rematch when my wrist is healed completely so i can go my full without any pain at all

2: Seibrik ($40.70) :metaknight: Nice seeing you, next time lets have some 1v1s.

3: NickRiddle ($25.90) :zerosuitsamus: Ahhh it sucks that using full mk hurts my wrist more cuz i have to play rly fast, dk is the slowest for me so it hurts less, but we've done this set before so it was still a nice match, ggs. Salem says he loves u btw

4: HrNut ($14.80) :snake: i wanted to play u in a tourney set <____< 10 char strike hehe

5: MVD ($7.40) :snake: gud stuff

5: Mero ($7.40) :metaknight: :popo: <---- i went DK and ics the most lolwut, only used mk twice =/
7: Gallax :metaknight: :pikachu2: :snake: :marth: Ty for hosting dis tourney, even tho we got lost like a bish, it was a nice tourney

7: DFear :diddy: Good diddy, it seems you dont know the mk mu, or i just know the diddy mu too well, good games, sorry about leaving early, wrist hurt too much and since i didnt bring that cream da doctor gave me, it was gettin worse and worse, ill friendly u next time we meet

9: Afro :metaknight: So i see ur snake is part of historyy now

9: Solo :wario: Wekiva kids gettin dem nigg. lol ggs, uve improved a lot

9: Xaltis :falco: Never played u so i cant really say anything, money match me.

9: Gdx :diddy: sorry i didnt go to NLL. couldnt find a ride ;( i didnt think i was gonna beat u with my wrist like this xO. ggs tho, playing too many wifi diddys is paying up xD hahahaha

13: Radix :diddy: its better if u go snake on me rather than diddy lol.

13: Gindler :yoshi2: never seen u b4

13: Dj-Jack :falco: arent u that wifi falco?

13: 2Djeff :popo: Uve gotten so frikin good, geez. i wonder when ull be rapin me, when we played at skool u were trash, no lie, and now u just like got soo close to my skills. good stuff man, use G&W more and we team on dubz

17: XDeath :metaknight: ..

17: Dtorr :zerosuitsamus: latinos ftw

17: Pesticide :olimar: I didnt think u were comming ;o we needa play moree

17: Snipa :lucario: never played u, money match me

17: Kyon :peach: dis nigg, ggs bro, ur peach is frikin crazy, i know u love my DK hehe. mabi

17: Trump :fox: Never played u, money match me

17: Jerz :diddy: soon ull be reppin diddy, ull c

17: Draconoa :olimar:

25: Mugivara :wario:

25: Punk9 :pikachu2:

25: Loli :pit:

25: ACE :link2:

25: 2Pro :snake:

25: Kuro :pit: :snake:

25: Renki :sheik:

25: Ipresea :pikachu2: Finally i get to play u, good games, ur pika is pretty decent

33: Dice :sonic:

33: Jazz :marth:

33: Dragon :pikachu2:

33: Mink :zerosuitsamus:

33: 2Link121 :rosalina:

Ill prob be a lil inactive offline, but ill try to go to some still.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
SO much hate between xaltis and 2d-jeff lol.

snipa, xaltis, jeff, etc money match me 10$ each one of u whenever we meet, i love money matching so any amount works for me.
guy lol i hate playing you seriously lol you just ditto me and out play me with my character lol xD
and if i go falco you just MK **** me lol
you used mk 3 times but you went IC and dk the most though and snake so it should be
IC,DK,MK,SNAKE

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Actually, I didn't know you went to offline tourneys either, Mero. Good **** at this tourney, though. You're mad good. Let's have 1v1s next time I go to CFL/NFL.

2-DJeff, go to ZP next month dood.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Actually, I didn't know you went to offline tourneys either, Mero. Good **** at this tourney, though. You're mad good. Let's have 1v1s next time I go to CFL/NFL.

2-DJeff, go to ZP next month dood.
i was but 1. idk if i have a ride and 2. its the same day as play n trade

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i really dont know the mk matchup honestly. im learning it slowly tho. i wont disappoint

Top Bottom