• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy is represented in brawl !!! + more

Chepe

Smash Lord
I expected this actually. No one can use the "too recent" card on anything. Sakurai and co. probably get updated info and models and such for each series' most recent games - even those in development.

A Galaxy based stage is likely as well.

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
Yay :) I love Rosalina! I wonder what she will do though?!? Maybe she calls stars that come down and attack you.

Lord SeBz

Smash Journeyman
I think Rosalina will play a role in SSE too. I mean, we have samus and fox who come from space, maybe the adventure mode will drive characters there, and guess who lives in space too.

but yeah, it´s cool to have reps from newer games.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
@ S.h.c.o.t.t

Rosalina was confirmed as an assist trophy at a recent Japanese convention called Jump Festa (I think it was held by the Jump manga magazine). A Brawl demo was playable there that allowed the Japanese to play as Wario and Kirby instead of two other people.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Maybe, if you play as the villians in SSE, Rosalina could be the boss of for a bad guy, like bowser or wario or something, because she is trying to protect the galaxy. It is called the subspace emmicianary after all.

fouxs2

Smash Cadet
So, prophet right yet again, Sandbag was a rumored item....
AWESOME, SANDBAG ^_^

Top Bottom