• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy is represented in brawl !!! + more

Gundo

Smash Apprentice
If kirby is back to his normal self... then thats great

I just care that he doesnt get as bad as in melee.

S.h.c.o.t.t.Y.1.0.8

Smash Cadet
ye that would be cool. i think maybe some gravitational changes could warp the stage which would add a cool way of fighting

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
Hardly. Considering that the topic is "Galaxy is represented in brawl", Kirby is hardly relevant. That said,

FAIL!!!
While that is the title, its talking about what was new in brawl that had not been seen or known, not just galaxy

FAIL!!!

p.s. please stop acting like a mod

SilverBlaze

Smash Apprentice
Question - does anyone know how to download the SMG music from the youtubes videos onto my computer?

S.h.c.o.t.t.Y.1.0.8

Smash Cadet
if you want to argue about kirby, go to a kirby thread. now let everyone else discuss a galaxy stage. the FAIL stuff is just getting sad

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
Seriously. FAIL is getting old. But seriously, this is not a place to discuss Kirby. I quote the first post:

http://gonintendo.com/?p=32389

According to gonintendo Princess Rosalina is an AT.
More info is avalable from the brawl inpressions from this this website (a japanese brawl blog).

http://72.14.203.104/translate_c?hl...om/bbs/cbbs.cgi?mode=al2&namber=433&rev=&no=0

P.S. it is translated by google

While the OP links to a page that discusses what is new with Brawl, he only talks about Galaxy representation. This is not the place to discuss Kirby, Pokemon Trainer or anything else but Galaxy representation.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
Wasn't gonintendo the website that supposedly "leaked" the roster a few weeks ago? And I heard Kirby and Wario were playable at JumpFesta, but how would he know that Pokemon Trainer calls out their names?

All of these things would be cool, however, I'm just being a skeptic.
I'm not sure about this info either, but our sole JumpFesta correspondant said there were trailers playing other parts of the game in JumpFesta, as there were in E4All.

Magically Enhanced Hobo

Smash Journeyman
I come from the land of the ice and snow..
I'm not sure about this info either, but our sole JumpFesta correspondant said there were trailers playing other parts of the game in JumpFesta, as there were in E4All.
Ah, that'd do it, I suppose. I'm still skeptical, but none of it is bad news. On the contrary, if Sakurai is including games as recent as Galaxy, there's hope for other games like the new Fire Emblem, etc.

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
Seriously. FAIL is getting old. But seriously, this is not a place to discuss Kirby. I quote the first post:

While the OP links to a page that discusses what is new with Brawl, he only talks about Galaxy representation. This is not the place to discuss Kirby, Pokemon Trainer or anything else but Galaxy representation.
Read the post yourself. All he says is there is Rosalina is an AT, and there is MORE. Meaning we can talk about anything in those links. Hes made a thead for, as the title says "Galaxy is represented in brawl !!! + MORE", youve been given info now appreciate it and let people talk about it you bloody ingrate

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
Read the post yourself. All he says is there is Rosalina is an AT, and there is MORE. Meaning we can talk about anything in those links. Hes made a thead for, as the title says "Galaxy is represented in brawl !!! + MORE", youve been given info now appreciate it and let people talk about it you bloody ingrate
Why are we arguing again...?

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Please, new***, get the hell out. If people want to talk about Kirby, then let them. The thread title never said "ZOMG what will be the SMG stage?", and for stage discussion you should go to another topic.

This is for talking about:
  • Kirby being more like his N64 counterpart
  • Rosalina and Duster being ATs
  • Sandbag being an item
  • Pokémon Trainer shouting names
And coincidentally the topic did say that Galaxy is represented in Brawl, but it never discussed WHAT should be representing Galaxy. So in that opinion, talking about a possible Galaxy stage is VERY OFF-TOPIC.

Please, think before you blurt out crap.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
Please, new***, get the hell out. If people want to talk about Kirby, then let them. The thread title never said "ZOMG what will be the SMG stage?", and for stage discussion you should go to another topic.

This is for talking about:
  • Kirby being more like his N64 counterpart
  • Rosalina and Duster being ATs
  • Sandbag being an item
  • Pokémon Trainer shouting names
And coincidentally the topic did say that Galaxy is represented in Brawl, but it never discussed WHAT should be representing Galaxy. So in that opinion, talking about a possible Galaxy stage is VERY OFF-TOPIC.

Please, think before you blurt out crap.

Woah, calm down, dude. Technically, since the thread is about Galaxy represntation in Brawl, any Galaxy discussion is on-topic. Kirby, PT and Sandbag are off topic. Ugh. I'm tired of arguing...

solrac_krad

Smash Apprentice
Technically, since the thread is about Galaxy represntation in Brawl, any Galaxy discussion is on-topic. Kirby, PT and Sandbag are off topic. Ugh. I'm tired of arguing...
Galaxy is represented in brawl !!! + more
Common, it is not off topic, stop argueing about things like that
Anyway, Id love to see Kirby un nerfed, any other info about how the sandbag item will work?

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
It should be the planet that you start out on (the gate), I think that that is the planet that pretty much represents the game. Maybe on the stage, you could go on one of the star platforms, and shoot to a different planet, so it would be a side-scrolling stage.
And the fire and ice flower power-ups should be in brawl, however, the ice flower power-up had the best music:).

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
It should be the planet that you start out on (the gate), I think that that is the planet that pretty much represents the game. Maybe on the stage, you could go on one of the star platforms, and shoot to a different planet, so it would be a side-scrolling stage.
And the fire and ice flower power-ups should be in brawl, however, the ice flower power-up had the best music:).

I agree, there definately needs to be power-ups from Galaxy in Brawl.

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
Kirby definitaly deserves an un-nerf, and Galaxy music is a must
But more importantly, why are there no videos from this event. I know cameras arent allowed, but that diidnt stop the E 4 All'rs
Doesnt E 4 All'rs sound like some sort of basketball team?

NDUDE

Smash Ace
Kirby definitaly deserves an un-nerf, and Galaxy music is a must
But more importantly, why are there no videos from this event. I know cameras arent allowed, but that diidnt stop the E 4 All'rs
That didn't stop people from recording OTHER things, either. I checked YouTube. Miscellaneous stuff on OTHER Jump Festa displays such as the Kingdom Hearts spin-offs and that new Tales of Symphonia spin-off...

gangstajuice02

Smash Ace
it must mean that There is more of a probability of a Super Mario Galaxy stage yet to appear or even a new character from Super Mario Galaxy!!

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
boy i'm glad that mario galaxy is represented in brawl. i bet princess rosalina uses her lumas to attack, kinda like the chariots of pits final smash, except they can't be fought against. now lets hope for a mario galaxy stage. i'm thinking of good egg galaxy, space junk galaxy, and toy time galaxy. and the music of these galaxies need to be included. they were awesome. welcome to the party rosalina. and you too lumas!:]

Top Bottom