• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaga's Thread - SJS CSPs w/o Color Bars (12/31/13)

210stuna

Smash Lord
Hi guys, unfortunately I will be taking (what is hopefully) a temporary hiatus from the smash community. I'm scheduled for a major surgery tomorrow morning (12/19) and I won't be out of the hospital for at least 2-3 weeks and will still be recovering for a few weeks after I leave the hospital, so I doubt I'd jump right back into modding. In my absence, I hope you all enjoy PM 3.0 along with all the work I've put into my thread, PMCE, and Smash 3. Hopefully I'll have a quick recovery and I'll back to making quality content for you guys!
Galaga I hope everything turns out as expected, and I hope you get well soon.

I (and hopefully the rest of the Smash CT) only wish the best for you, so take your rest easy my friend.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
I noticed one small problem with the download (for the normal portraits). There are two black/white Mario costumes, but no blue/red ones.

Top Bottom