• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I play Zerg all day son, that way I don't have to micro buildings.
Still gotta micro those queens to produce extra larva. Or are we in SC1/Broodwar--In either case your demand for microing 16 units at a time max is much higher with the swarms of zerg. Though I love the mass hydras strat vs toss; makes figuring out the proper ratio of troops much easier.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Still gotta micro those queens to produce extra larva. Or are we in SC1/Broodwar--In either case your demand for microing 16 units at a time max is much higher with the swarms of zerg. Though I love the mass hydras strat vs toss; makes figuring out the proper ratio of troops much easier.
I thought 12 was the max o.o

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
when is the next meet up? I'm a bit out of touch in the melee scene and those that I did know fairly well, linguini, harriet, rock if im not mistaken left UF? I can meet up next week since this weekend is my bday so I wouldnt be able to do that. Can i get some1s contact info that is pretty good at settin these events up so i can know when something goes down?

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
Yes, all those dudes and a couple others left Gville. I won't be here next week, but maybe some other peoples will be interested in playing.

A bunch of us are in a facebook group that gets more activity and members than this thread. I can add you to that so you can contact everyone here more easily. I'll PM you my profile that way you can add me and i'll just put you in the group.

210-618-2629 is my number and you can call/text me whenever you want to play.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Yes, all those dudes and a couple others left Gville. I won't be here next week, but maybe some other peoples will be interested in playing.

A bunch of us are in a facebook group that gets more activity and members than this thread. I can add you to that so you can contact everyone here more easily. I'll PM you my profile that way you can add me and i'll just put you in the group.

210-618-2629 is my number and you can call/text me whenever you want to play.
I'll call you up again around like 2 weeks or so b4 the NLL in November and get back into practicing melee.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Gainesville gents,

Anyone smashing on Tuesday on the UF campus? I'll be doing work at the chem department but may have an hour or so in between experiments. Would love to get in some 64/melee/brawl/beers =)

Cheers

DunSkies

Smash Journeyman
hey everyone im a smasher from the cali. my tags dunskies but everyone calls me dunk. if you've ever herd of dunks house or dunk the homie thats me =D me and my brother 2high so fly are going to be in gainesville till jan 3d to visiting our parents. let me know if you want to play =D

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Hi Guys!
Any chance someone could host me Sunday night? I have to work in the chem labs starting at 6am Mon and I'd rather not have to wake up and drive at 3am Mon morning. I'd be down to 64/melee/brawl :)

Cheers

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
Rinker Hall. Room 106. Every Thursday. 7:20 PM starting next week. This is going to be our room for at least the duration of the semester for both Brawl and Melee.

If you can bring setups, bring them because there are practically no TVs.
I'm going to be there every time with at least one setup. Any concerns, questions or whiny *** johns can be directed to me.

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
Greetings Gainesville Smashers. I will be hosting a free tournament at 1982 in the near future. I haven't got any dates, but I do know that it will be free, and the winners will get a portion of all of the funds donated. I wanted to prime to guys for this event, as well as get some positive feed back.

Being a devout melee fan, I will definitely incorporate singles and doubles for melee. I would love to throw in brawl, but I'm really out of the tournament loop. I know I will see some of you at the smash bbq thingy, so hopefully I hear something back by then.

Otherwise, I hope you all are well!

Top Bottom