• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ga *** whoopin power rankings

Purple

Hi guys!
might as well steal it from alabama

fullmetal, marty, marsfool i would still consider ga for the next three months :laugh:. Cornel. Octix is actually pretty strong. who else? we need more blackies. Me dogy and alpha? :chuckle:

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
edit: this isnt T1J, its nu...i forgot to log off

lol...i hope every state does this... we are gonna DESTROY GA

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer

-thinks to self-
"And think man, all of this salt talk stemmed from this,and this"
*watch the entire vids to catch the Instant Interviews, which I also stole from EP XD*
-laughs to self-

For real though, East Point N***as are hilarious. Always jankin on me for playin "Super Trash Bros"

Rayku

Smash Lord
umm..
Mars does not live in GA anymore.
If he still counts as GA, then so do I.

Also. wtf is this topic about
I'm not exactly sure.

Laijin, you keep saying that you should be considered GA, but you keep ragging on the state as a whole. I really don't know where your allegiance lies...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Depending on how you skew the definition of "*** whoopin," SleepyK could be defined as the best in the state. <3

Purple

Hi guys!
I'm not exactly sure.

Laijin, you keep saying that you should be considered GA, but you keep ragging on the state as a whole. I really don't know where your allegiance lies...
very truthful statement here.

You see, mars actually gave a **** about GA i would assume and did things with ga players often, you didn't laijin.

When Marsfool suddenly went to florida, people freaked out and called him, messaged him on facebook, everywhere figuring out what happened.

With you laijin, i don't think you got half as many.

Not exactly trying to be insulting, however this is why i brought marsfool up (plus i don't know you very much except for one event).

Anyway this thread is about if a crew was to want to fight with us (big *** brawl over some dumb ****) who would be the optimal 10 smash players to beat their ***.

Laijin

Smash Hero
very truthful statement here.

You see, mars actually gave a **** about GA i would assume and did things with ga players often, you didn't laijin.

When Marsfool suddenly went to florida, people freaked out and called him, messaged him on facebook, everywhere figuring out what happened.

With you laijin, i don't think you got half as many.

Not exactly trying to be insulting, however this is why i brought marsfool up (plus i don't know you very much except for one event).

Anyway this thread is about if a crew was to want to fight with us (big *** brawl over some dumb ****) who would be the optimal 10 smash players to beat their ***.
The difference between Mars going to FL and me going to FL.
I told people for like 3 months straight that I was moving.
Mars suddenly left.

You say I make fun of the state? I'm pretty sure Mars make of you guys in like every one of his posts.
Anyways. I've said it many times but I'm never serious in my posts.

BESIDES.
If your talking about a brawl crew, I'm pretty sure adding me somewhere in the crew would be in your best interests.
In fact. You don't even have to take my word on that seriously right now. I'll just show you guys next weekend ;)

Purple

Hi guys!
Mars suddenly left.

You say I make fun of the state? I'm pretty sure Mars make of you guys in like every one of his posts.

BESIDES.
If your talking about a brawl crew, I'm pretty sure adding me somewhere in the crew would be in your best interests.
In fact. You don't even have to take my word on that seriously right now. I'll just show you guys next weekend ;)
once again, this is a straight throw down crew XD. we be fightin *****s.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
everyone loves me.

But get this one, I make fun of everyone, not just GA.

Also when Ive been going to tournies and **** here I let EVREYONE know Im from Atlanta. Theres no doubt in anyones mind.

@Laijin hes not talking about a Brawl crew. hes talkin about an *** whoopin club fool

Laijin

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure I make fun of everyone in FL too. >__> Its not like im singling GA out. haha.

Hey Mars are you going to Gigabits tomorrow? idk if you've heard or not but that Mango guy is coming.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Mars suddenly left.

BESIDES.
The difference is also that you moved to Florida like..a year or two ago. I don't even remember.

Mars just recently left.

I don't think either of you should be included in GA smash anymore, until you live in the state.

I'm sure Mars doesn't really care.

But all you do is rag on us.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Yeah Im part of the jacksonville scene which is considered non-existant in Fl terms, but a small tournament here had 14 singles entrants. Thats GA size monthlies. >_>

Also It doesnt make any sense to include me in GA smash since I live in Florida. But dont let me be at a tournament with GA people and some **** pops off. TRoubleeeee

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Its out of love bro. <3
Besides, how many times have I told you guys to not take my posts seriously? Sarcasm is apparently lost somewhere in there.
...how is anyone supposed to detect nuances of tone within strictly text based expression? it's not usually done very well without direct hinting, even with published authors.

on a side note, GA would straight up beast. end of story.

Laijin

Smash Hero
...how is anyone supposed to detect nuances of tone within strictly text based expression? it's not usually done very well without direct hinting, even with published authors.

on a side note, GA would straight up beast. end of story.
Yea..thats why I kinda stop making posts like that because people were obviously not getting it >__>

Top Bottom