• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA Pound 4 Housing?

tubes

Smash Ace
Okay so I have my flights booked. I'm on the same flights as Toasty.

Friday, January 15, 2010
Flight 416 [Non-Stop]
Departing Atlanta, GA (ATL) at 04:16 PM
Arriving Baltimore/Washington, MD (BWI) at 06:05 PM

Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Flight 431 [Non-Stop]
Departing Baltimore/Washington, MD (BWI) at 12:29 PM
Arriving Atlanta, GA (ATL) at 02:31 PM

I still need to find out what I'm gonna do about housing. If anyone has room for one more in their housing plans that would be awesome, otherwise I could reserve a room and fill it with whoever else still needs housing.

The deadline for reserving a hotel with the discount is the 25th (about 3 days from now). So if I know you, your definitely going to pound 4, and would like to split the cost of a hotel for 4 nights (Friday-Tuesday) Please post in this thread. If I can get a group of like 3-5 people together I'll go on ahead with it.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I'm going to Pound.

I would be interested in rooming as well. I'll send you a VM when I have my final flight details.

tubes

Smash Ace
I'm going to Pound.

I would be interested in rooming as well. I'll send you a VM when I have my final flight details.
tubes :D
you got me right?
Ok so we got our minimum 3, I'll go ahead and reserve the room. For the sake of convenience, I would recommend you both book the same flights as me (I'm flying Airtran BTW).

RJ you need to go ahead and register.

I would like to get 2-3 more members to lessen hotel costs. GA has dibs on the remaining spots in the room for now but soon after registration ends I'm gonna advertise in the Pound 4 housing thread and try to fill the empty spots with out of state people.

Loto

Smash Ace
I've been thinking about going. If I do I would need some housing and this seems perfect. I'll let you guys know in a day or two

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
SleepyK and I are interested for Friday night. Are you riding with Toasty to the hotel (if Toasty is even going to the hotel, that is) or getting a bus?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
SleepyK and I are interested for Friday night. Are you riding with Toasty to the hotel (if Toasty is even going to the hotel, that is) or getting a bus?
We would only need the room for friday, though.

If I can get in on this hotel deal I'm down for going, if not I'll stay home for pound. xP

Sleepykkkkk :D
hiya.

Banks

Smash Hero
reposted from the pound housing thread:

ATTN: Mainers/New Hampshirans need housing on FRIDAY night, and possibly MONDAY night if we stay for the whole day and want to leave in the morning.

We have hotel rooms for sat and sun night secured, but our drive is 9 hours long and we would prefer to arrive on friday and leave tuesday morning.

There will be 5 people, we have a melee setup. if anyone can help us out plz respond or pm me or w/e.

I have just found out that the hotel plans we had are only good for sat/sun, and it'd be impossible to drive 9 hours and get there the day of without driving all night. LET ME KNOW ASAP

WE LOVE U LONG TIME

Player-3

Smash Hero
so me and p1 are going to walk to this

we figure we need to leave the 1st, can anyone house us?

tubes

Smash Ace
I went ahead and reserved the room. It's in the Fairfield Inn. just FYI.

Me and whoever else is splitting the room and happens to be on the same flight will most likely get a ride from Plank and his crew, who are giving rides to/from the airport/hotel on Fri and Tue. You guys can definitely room with me Friday night as long as you pay for your share of that night's cost.

If I can get in on this hotel deal I'm down for going, if not I'll stay home for pound. xP

Sleepykkkkk :D
There's a good chance this could work out. I'll get back to you later today.

reposted from the pound housing thread:

ATTN: Mainers/New Hampshirans need housing on FRIDAY night, and possibly MONDAY night if we stay for the whole day and want to leave in the morning.

We have hotel rooms for sat and sun night secured, but our drive is 9 hours long and we would prefer to arrive on friday and leave tuesday morning.

There will be 5 people, we have a melee setup. if anyone can help us out plz respond or pm me or w/e.

I have just found out that the hotel plans we had are only good for sat/sun, and it'd be impossible to drive 9 hours and get there the day of without driving all night. LET ME KNOW ASAP

WE LOVE U LONG TIME
I think 5 people might be a bit much, but I'll keep you guys in mind if something crazy unexpected comes up :D.

so me and p1 are going to walk to this

we figure we need to leave the 1st, can anyone house us?
If you guys manage to get to Pound 4 then you have guaranteed housing. If you get there by foot then your housing will be free.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Just bought my plane ticket. Tubes, it's the same flight as yours. I'll have the hotel money when I meet up with you @ Hartsfield.

Loto

Smash Ace
I'll register and get my flights when I get home because I'm currently in South Carolina. I'll try to make the flights match to make it easier as well if possibile.

Edit- Bad news...I can't go to Pound now.

Apparently the loan we were getting on the house was denied and we got a new loan where we gotta put down 5% (7 Grand). Because of this news I won't be going to pound for the money issues. Sorry about the waste of time, try to get someone else to take my spot. I appreciate what you were doing for me though tubes. See ya at Herb3? :D

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
I need a ride from school at 2:10 PM from school to the airport.

Sleepy or somebody.... Would you oblige?

Mom says I should be at the airport like an hour before the flight, but I need a ride to the airport :/

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i would say yes, but i think i am leaving earlier than that. sorry duder.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I need a ride from school at 2:10 PM from school to the airport.

Sleepy or somebody.... Would you oblige?

Mom says I should be at the airport like an hour before the flight, but I need a ride to the airport :/
Call AAA Airport Express or somebody to pick you up and drop you @ the airport. Most of those services are around $45 or so...

Top Bottom