• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA G6 rides

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Simply put, I want to go to the last G6.

I need three others to go with me to make this happen (I have room for four in my car.)

Total mileage for the trip (numbers are available on request): 600 miles.

Gas average is around $3.40 for the areas traveled through, so the amount needed will be around $15-20 a head (yes, I did include myself in this calculation.)

I'm likely thinking that if three people want to go, it'll be $20. If four, then only fifteen.

These are approximations, so the number could change (but it shouldn't by that much.) So if you're interested, reply below with your number. Once I have three interested parties, we'll hammer out rendezvous points and such.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
You know shaking down is when you force people to give you money or services through intimidation?
Those are some pretty strong accusations, and if you think he will do anything wrong or illegal, I would suggest you take it up with forum support.
Until then, please don't post in this thread unless it is pertaining to the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom