• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA Apex

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm getting one to Philadelphia and I'm seeing if anyone wants to go with me.

Or maybe I could drive. Stop in VA at SypherPheonix's house and then go 4 more hours to the venue.

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
I am going and driving.
who's going with you?

Also RJ I'm thinking of getting my ticket for wed evening and returning tuesday mid morning. What good for you?

Departing: Wednesday, August 04, 2010
Atlanta, GA (ATL) to Philadelphia, PA (PHL) Flight 333 Coach
4:20 PM 6:30 PM
Returning: Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Philadelphia, PA (PHL) to Atlanta, GA (ATL) Flight 327 Coach
8:08 PM 10:27 PM

I got that plane ticket if anyone wants to go with me. I can also sell my ticket if I can ride with Mike.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
At this point its myself, Soft, Dogysamich and I -think- this guy who's smashboards name is Tairseth and his friend. I have never met this guy, so I dunno if thats confirmed or not on my end.
If 2 GA bros I'm good friends with wanted to ride with me, I'd probably give them priority.

Also gas is looking like approximately 45$/person for my car.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm really interested in bumming a ride, Mr. Metal. I'll talk t'you on AIM about it, but if I don't get a car soon (which means my Savannah trip would have to be cancelled................) I'll use some of that money to go to APEX

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I'm really interested in bumming a ride, Mr. Metal. I'll talk t'you on AIM about it, but if I don't get a car soon (which means my Savannah trip would have to be cancelled................) I'll use some of that money to go to APEX
Ok, as of right now the 2 spots in my car are contendable- but I need solid answers from my bros or I'll default to giving the spots to Tairseth+friend.

No matter how you slice this, I'm acting kind of like a jerk, which I hate... but THAT long of a drive I'd rather make with people I know, like and trust (in the case of driving shifts, etc).

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah Fullmetal if I randomly decide to go to APEX with you I'd be all for driving, just as long as I can pick the music <3

Tairseth

Smash Apprentice
Fullmetal were pretty much confirmed being able to go. Just give me a call and I will be able to pay for gas/accomodations/whatever is needed. Sorry if I'm annoying you I'd just like some confirmation due to the registration date.

Top Bottom