• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G&W is Back!

deranged cat

Smash Rookie
He's back, he's back! oh joy!
GAME AND WATCH FOREVER
-wes-
ps. parachute!

DISCUSSION
- (according to alpha): Parachute is back, slows G&W down?

PICTURES (and someday VIDEOS)

- G&W!
Picture 2
Picture 1
- G&W's Final Smash: Picture
- G&W has a crew, can pilot a ship-plane?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Yeah!

Me too, glad to see he made it, him and his uniqueness. As well as Gannondorf, and Falco.

Im also actually not upset by ROB making it. He adds another crazy wtf character to the mix.

Now, I wonder how his FS (Octopus) will work...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Yeah!

Me too, glad to see he made it, him and his uniqueness. As well as Gannondorf, and Falco.

Im also actually not upset by ROB making it. He adds another crazy wtf character to the mix.

Now, I wonder how his FS (Octopus) will work...

deranged cat

Smash Rookie
I know! the FS looks interesting. I hope this time he's better and gets the respect he deserves :D

What i would like to see gone: judgment hammer, up air.
What I would like to see: trapdoor, parachute :D

-wes-

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
So far the 2 most hated characters seem to be R.O.B and G&W, some people need to make an epic team out of the two, then beat like Marth/Fox etc teams.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
So far the 2 most hated characters seem to be R.O.B and G&W, some people need to make an epic team out of the two, then beat like Marth/Fox etc teams.
Ehehe I'd be lmao if that happens, and Im sure it will.

Radzilla

Smash Rookie
I am determined to master R.O.B. in conjunction with a friend mastering Game and Watch for this very purpose.

Top Bottom