• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G&W corneria wing tech

JOBOT

Smash Journeyman
Basically this "AT" lets you do a sliding fsmash, reverse fsmash, jab, or dsmash out of a dash. It can only be done on the fin ontop of corneria sadly. To do this dash at the fin ontop of corneria and right when u hit the big angle part sh and quickly tap the c-stick for a smash/ jab. This basically makes u jump, but immediatly hit the ground with momentum for an attack. I know that this can also be done with lucus's dsmash (crazy) and fsmash but i havent really tested everyone. If this isnt clear to any1 just let me know.

I dont have a video up yet (im horrible with computers), but i can show u in a match or send u a replay.

This isnt a magnificent find, but i thought id start being more active in the g&w forums :bee:

lain

Smash Master
Plus, you can on the blaster on the main ship and bucket the shots.

OR you can just stand on a ship and hold your bucket out.

:colorful:

JOBOT

Smash Journeyman
Plus, you can on the blaster on the main ship and bucket the shots.

OR you can just stand on a ship and hold your bucket out.

:colorful:
hah ya people get mad at me when i do that. But i never bucket the main ships lasers, its way too risky. Plus the airwing lasers have more killing potential.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
hah ya people get mad at me when i do that. But i never bucket the main ships lasers, its way too risky. Plus the airwing lasers have more killing potential.
It's not risky at all. Just take the time to practice by yourself jumping down and grabbing some lasers. What's important is to remember how many you have caught. If you top off your bucket, you won't have much lag to jump back up, possibly jumping into the lasers.

Regardless of how full your bucket is, or how many lasers the ship shoots out, it's always possible to grab some and return to main stage. This is very useful to learn, as it could make a difference in tournament since it's very difficult to prevent. No one is going to jump down with you ;)

JOBOT

Smash Journeyman
It's not risky at all. Just take the time to practice by yourself jumping down and grabbing some lasers. What's important is to remember how many you have caught. If you top off your bucket, you won't have much lag to jump back up, possibly jumping into the lasers.

Regardless of how full your bucket is, or how many lasers the ship shoots out, it's always possible to grab some and return to main stage. This is very useful to learn, as it could make a difference in tournament since it's very difficult to prevent. No one is going to jump down with you ;)
no way you can say that its less risky than standing on a ship with your bucket open. Plus it doesnt have has much killing potential as the airwings lasers. I know you can bucket the main ships lasers and not die, thanks to the invinsablilty frames in the ^B, but its still risky :bee:

lain

Smash Master
I hear that the main Arwing lasers are actually pretty weak in terms of killing power.

: o

Aced

Smash Rookie
They pretty much don't kill at all, yet for some reason they end up being alot stronger than the main lasers. You get a near instant kill from the ships, not so much from the main ones. =x

Top Bottom