• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Futile vs DSF(axis)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Futile did terrible in the grand finals. I think he was just tired or something b/c he wasn't baiting (he kept jumping right into DSF's attacks) and he kept picking platformed stages for MK to abuse -_-

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah Futile wasn't so hot in those vids. I'm glad that he did well but man he just looked off in those.

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
Yeah, I was there reppin' Wario.

It was really awesome. 303 entrants, even more people. The only bad thing was that there weren't enough seats, so I was pretty much on my feet for 11 hours. I didn't even mind the fact that things were run really slowly, since I got to play some friendlies in the meantime and talk with some cool people.

It was also smelly. :/

I got 97th out of the 303, which is alright, I guess, seeing as that was my first Brawl tournament, and had only recently started playing Wario. I got gay'd on the right side of Frigate Orpheon without my bike. Lost a stock at 0%. I came back and ended up with both of us on our last stock at over 100%. But I lost. :(

I've been to a couple tournies since then, and have been doing better. My next tourney is on the 4th of Oct. Hopefully I'll get some top 8's soon! ^.^

Oh, and Futile raaaaapes!

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
dsf was just throwing out attacks making it hard to approach. Futile wasn't dair at all, should he have been doing it a bit more?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
He should've first of all, counterpicked a stage without a tremendous platform for DSF to camp under, and second of all, baited more with sh airdodges and then attempt shieldgrabs or dairs or bites to punish.

Also, DSF DID NOT ONCE DODGE WHEN HE WAS IN MIDAIR. So many missed fart opportunities >_<

ShoMakahari

Smash Rookie
Hey Jeepy, I went to axis too and saw you play a few friendlies

Your playstyle is... unique to say the least, really random from what I do and other wario players(from other videos) do anyway

I got 97/303 at axis too, lol, OBEY, knocked me out being the more superior wario player

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
Hey Jeepy, I went to axis too and saw you play a few friendlies

Your playstyle is... unique to say the least, really random from what I do and other wario players(from other videos) do anyway

I got 97/303 at axis too, lol, OBEY, knocked me out being the more superior wario player
XDDDDD

Yeah, I tend to play pretty crazily in friendlies. But I ***** in most of the people in my friendlies, except for a couple of guys, so I guess it's good to be random sometimes, lol.

Hey, 97th out of 303, pretty nice.

Props.. Yeah you get used to the smell after you go to enough tournaments LOL
Thanks, man! ^.^

FifthRise

Smash Cadet
i don't blame futile. he still did great, but that tourny went on for a long time from what i heard. i wish i coulda made it =(

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
If you placed top 100 at Axis your good lol
You shoulda seen Futile and DSF go at it the first set though
but Ryan (Futile) he was tired, at Axis it took him like 3 hours just to have his 2nd fight and he was exhausted by the end
Alex wasnt tho he had like 9739878765087575497 Red Bulls the whole day lol

Paxz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xyxura
**** Futile got ***** =S, DSF looks so crazy in those matches.

Top Bottom