• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fusion 3 ~ Mid Tiers Singles & Doubles, Livestream, and More!

Would you like this to be a 2 day event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
it's a saying
but i think it's ridiculous for kenny to not think we would make a good mid tier dubs team

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
And Xzax, possibly Ebo.
Honestly I'm like the only one you'll beat lmao. Damn Falco.

Wait nah... I got this!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Who can bring Wii's? You get the standard discount for a full setup, but Wiis are def needed! I might be able to get a mini discount for people who bring Wiis only, not sure yet. As it is though I have like 6 or 7 TVs and only 2 Wiis lolol

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Can someone from NJ take me to this. I'd Also like to team with someone good or someone from PA like squall, Xzax, vex, or KT for regular doubles. For mid tiers my boy KT needs to holla at me.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Lie, I plan on taking out my Diddy that I've been training for 2 months here. Gonna outplace you son :D

falco03

Smash Lord
never and u wanna mm. i know the falco match up now

keitaro ill aceept any mm from you youre free lol so thats out there but im not attending anymore sadly going to chus

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Xzax beat ME...In the ditto!?

Chibo... you realize that the red name doesn't make you the bigger person here. (OH!)

Seriously though, I'd like to run into more of you guys in tournament so that I can start topping. I might come.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I am confirmed for this! I'll team with you for mid tiers KT. Anywho I need a regular doubles partner someone ranked/mad good from MD/VA or PA would be fun xD since I hardly see you guys.

I use both Fox and MK in Doubles.

- NAKAT -

mib004

Smash Ace
Chibo kiss my *** lol. "Teaming with squall btw we taking first".
Naw buddy KINGTOON, we been planning to team for this one. I haven't been playing but me and him already know we teaming for this one we planned a while back after DSO. He told me you asked him yesterday, but he said he forgot me and him already teaming.

"I probably won't end up going anyway so yea y'all will probably end up teaming anyway" But if I do kick rocks and find somebody else good brother.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Btw Nakat, since I'm too lazy to text I'll tell ya here. I won't be home till around 9:30 pm Friday night cause I have to go to some Christmas concert at 7 so if you wanna come by friday night just make sure its at 9:30 or later.

Top Bottom