• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny things you've done as Wario

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
So, heres a thread to list what funny things you've done as Wario. Mine...

I was Warioman, someone got a lightning bolt in Random and made me grow big, everyone was on the recovery platform other then me. I use a fully charged Wario waft and 1 shot all 3 of them, doing 142 damage per person.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Oh, this one was funny.

Basically I was Warioman and had a fully charged Waft, I ate a lightning bolt and made the Zamus I was fighting big. I start chaining her in a bunch of Uairs, and when one missed, I used Wario waft and oneshotted her. Heres the odd part, the way the wario waft made me move, it looked like Wario went up her ***...

Yeah, that was weird, but it did win me the match >.>

the_real_toad

Smash Cadet
Psuedo Ken Combo

dair dair fair fair fair footstool edgehog =D

I dair'd my friend's Marth across BF and hit him with a few fairs, footstooled, and grabbed the edge right before he did. Pretty amazing IMO although it will never happen again, saved the rep though

DEEB

Smash Rookie
I was standing on a rolling cargo crate biting Peach when a Metaknight smashed the box which went flying off the edge with me still on top of it gnawing away at Peach. Funniest thing I've ever seen playing Smash.

Top Bottom