• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I'm just captioning some of my 3DS snapshots, since I've mostly done my Wii U snapshots.

Destroy Wario!

You shall not pass!

Hand-stand fun.

I'll save you!

Dance you boxing maniacs!

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Sad state of affairs when Nintendo don't know when one of the few villains in the Smash Bros roster first appeared.
GanonDORF first appeared in Ocarina of Time.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord

Sad state of affairs when Nintendo don't know when one of the few villains in the Smash Bros roster first appeared.
even in all star mode, Ganondorf is placed when ocarina of time came out.

EDIT:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh boo hoo, they list Ganondorf's first appearance as his first appearance as Ganon.

It's the end of the ****in' world.

Last edited by a moderator:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

These are far more facepalms than should be warranted, the Ganon from the NES Zelda is the same person as Dorf from OoT.

MapleWooD

Smash Journeyman
These are far more facepalms than should be warranted, the Ganon from the NES Zelda is the same person as Dorf from OoT.
The same also applies for.. hmm.. let's see... EVERY ZELDA GAME. There is 1 Ganon with his different incarnations as Ganondorf depending on timeline.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

They listed Lucario's debut game as Ruby and Sapphire before.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
The same also applies for.. hmm.. let's see... EVERY ZELDA GAME. There is 1 Ganon with his different incarnations as Ganondorf depending on timeline.
that not strictly true, the ganon in four swords adventures is in actual fact a new incarnation

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Read Ganondorf's trophy.
Ocarina of Time is the first game listed. Ganondorf was born of the Gerudo tribe in Ocarina of Time as one of Demise's descendants/incarnations. Even if GanonDORF were the Ganon in LoZ he wasn't called GanonDORF at any point in that game so... yeah.
All facepalms are warranted.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Read Ganondorf's trophy.
Ocarina of Time is the first game listed. Ganondorf was born of the Gerudo tribe in Ocarina of Time as one of Demise's descendants/incarnations. Even if GanonDORF were the Ganon in LoZ he wasn't called GanonDORF at any point in that game so... yeah.
All facepalms are warranted.
doesnt negate the fact that theyre one and the same character and getting irritable over the difference doesnt change a thing

D

Deleted member

They listed Lucario's debut game as Ruby and Sapphire before.
Actually, they listed Diamond and Pearl. The error was that they listed D/P as being for the Game Boy Advance.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Everyone break it up. I thought this was the funny picture thread not the lets cry about what first Appearances Nintendo mess up in smash thread. So lets get back to that.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Warning Received

Actually, they listed Diamond and Pearl. The error was that they listed D/P as being for the Game Boy Advance.
the funny thing is Lucario first appearance was in the pokemon movie not pokemon diamond and pearl and it was in 2005 not 2007 :facepalm:

Check out this glitch mii fighter without face http://youtu.be/bNF_jwmFj_A and this http://youtu.be/NDPQeocc8_Y

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I saw an injustice so I made things right.

...It's funny because she's from OUTER SPACE, HAHAHA!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom