• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dank Hunt

Smash Rookie
NNID
Woowoowhistle
Someone caption this. I don't feel like "IT IS TIME FOR YOUR CHECKUP" does it enough justice.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
*Insert Japanese Shonen Anime hero type rambling about power and such here*

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Mega-selfie

Sonic Riders 4 confirmed

"Kill me"

"OOOOKAAAAAAY"

Don't even need to caption. I have a good few more like this too.

Rosazarda

"OH **** I AM SO SORRY"

Last edited:

Piedro

Smash Apprentice
Eeh... Correction. She has 12 Guns (10 ray guns, Arm-cannon and Paralyzer).
[EDIT]
Fixed hilarious mistake i didn't knew that ray guns could fire rats.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The funny thing is, you hardly ever notice Rosalina's rear, all thanks to her dress.
Some poses do reveal it's lovely form a bit.

Though Rosalina is one of the few female characters in this game where they don't try to make anything on her look bigger than it actually is through careful posing. If anything, her gown significantly bunches in her chest.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Not that the conversation isn't thrilling, but discussion of chest/rear size is borderline/actually crossing the "no inappropriate content" line.
In that case, you may want to put more clear guidelines on that in the OP (because as it stands I don't see anything on the subject, merely warning against spam and curse words), because as far as I'm aware, breast size/rear size being discussed in a non-crazily perverted form (such as mere observation, like I was) is actually something that is regularly discussed in public, and it being discussed is a necessity in certain instances (e.g. buying clothing).

In this instance, I was just making a throwaway comment about how certain characters in this game do/don't have their entire animation set centered around emphasising certain body parts. Considering this is just a part of Smash Bros itself, and how this thread is about the game, I don't see how such a comment is inappropriate or crosses any lines, especially since images depicting some of these characters in mildly provocative images with mild sexual themes is has been accepted in this thread for ages, and is even implemented into the game's official marketing.

-----------
"OoO"

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Speaking of provocative Imagery... I had this in game screen shot in my comp
HNI_0040.JPG

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
eh… I wouldn't say that; I know how much you love her so that's probably made you a bit biased ;)
I don't think there is any bias to that since it's a factual statement; Rosalina is on 1 3DS Challenge Photo, and two Wii U Challenge photos.

I don't particularly think it matters myself, but he is right - she's barely featured in the Challenge photos.

-----------

I've got tons of "PAUSED AT THE WRONG TIME" photos (guess who most of them star), but here are some that aren't like that:

Selfie with the WAH-fu

Game of Thrones: Smash Edition

"IMF GUNNA CUBBER DUT DUR LUMER"

Mega Man stare downs are so ****ing intense

More distortions of your waifus (once again, these are all completely un-edited, and utilise an in-game graphics exploit)

Oh, and Fox too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom