• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
I believe you are in part 2, and again I'm not doing these on request i more so doing these by popularity. With that said can you link me to the page you posted it on?
Well, I do think they got a lot of likes, don't remember. I think they're around the earlier pages, like 80 or something. Also, the Item one is probably around the more recent pages in October. Can you link me the first and second video however?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Can i join? My captions are on this page.
Hopefully, i'm currently through page 124 so i think ill be make it 20 some more pages.
Well, I do think they got a lot of likes, don't remember. I think they're around the earlier pages, like 80 or something. Also, the Item one is probably around the more recent pages in October.
page 80 you say i'm on page 124. i don't remember coming across it i did see the Luigi thriller one
Can you link me the first and second video however?
C'mon bruh! The least you can do is read my replies!

Last edited:

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Hopefully, i'm currently through page 124 so i think ill be make it 20 some more pages.

page 80 you say i'm on page 124. i don't remember coming across it i did see the Luigi thriller one

C'mon bruh! The least you can do is read my replies!
But I didn't see any link to a video. Also, sorry, keep looking. It's from October 2014 the item one, so that's where you should look.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
But I didn't see any link to a video.
Please read this quote carefully, and all will be answered.
http://smashboards.com/threads/funn...ase-read-the-op.338516/page-147#post-17963743
Also, sorry, keep looking. It's from October 2014 the item one, so that's where you should look.
I'll give it another look after i go through pages 125-152. But I'm not really gonna stress looking for it, as it does take a good while to put these videos together.

Last edited:

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Dark Pit... So edgy... Oh, and I guess this makes Ganondorf the obligatory cool, rebel senpai. :p

I don't know... I just don't know.

A Zelda, Mario/Yoshi crossover... It needs to happen.

This is cute, but can anyone see Samus becoming a cat (read: Pikachu) lady.

Last edited:

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Woot! I'm in Part 1! Hopefully, I get into Part 2 as well. But if not, I'll shoot for Part 3 with an oldie, but a goodie.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Please ONLY respond to this post if you DON'T wish to have your Smashboards account shown in the upcoming video. If you wish to be anonymous I will remove your name, and keep your avatar in the vid...unless specifically requested.

If you do not see your name tagged here don't worry, I'm planning on making a final Part 3 (There's a lot of pics and i didn't want to make a 30min video with everything lol :laugh:) Also people from Part 1 may have work in Part 2 as well, but instead of tagging them again i take it they got the last one. No need to constantly bother them. I'll post Part 1 on Nov. 19th and Part 2 on Nov. 20th.

As for the Final Part, there is still time to get your pics in. The deadline is still Nov. 27th.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@YoshiSonic @Tumblr @Tangamanga @Hong @MisterVideoGaming @ Bedoop Bedoop @Nintendo Fan @Malion @ Dairantō Smash Brothers Dairantō Smash Brothers @SilverEra @Sehnsucht @ScatmansWorld25 @Kaye Cruiser @Opossum @Kermit the Ninja @DerpDino @Gravitational23 @BerryBomber @mimgrim @Andyjoe522 @Kotor @Gusto @TewnLeenk @FalKoopa @Triblaze @TheSoraKid @Oracle_Summon @Spoa @SunnyDust @PLATINUM7 @Marakatu @JUr @F.L.U.D.D.99 @Smash_Veteran_Amtoj @TitanTeaTime @SawNiC @Networker1 @MSmariosonic @MindlessFire @GreenReaperGod @XaviortheSavior @Shin F. @NuthingDude @xLemmy_KoopaX @Sari

[collapse=makes sense when you click this]
[/collapse]

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Please ONLY respond to this post if you DON'T wish to have your Smashboards account shown in the upcoming video. If you wish to be anonymous I will remove your name, and keep your avatar in the vid...unless specifically requested.

If you do not see your name tagged here don't worry, I'm planning on making a final Part 3 (There's a lot of pics and i didn't want to make a 30min video with everything lol :laugh:) Also people from Part 1 may have work in Part 2 as well, but instead of tagging them again i take it they got the last one. No need to constantly bother them. I'll post Part 1 on Nov. 19th and Part 2 on Nov. 20th.

As for the Final Part, there is still time to get your pics in. The deadline is still Nov. 27th.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@YoshiSonic @Tumblr @Tangamanga @Hong @MisterVideoGaming @ Bedoop Bedoop @Nintendo Fan @Malion @ Dairantō Smash Brothers Dairantō Smash Brothers @SilverEra @Sehnsucht @ScatmansWorld25 @Kaye Cruiser @Opossum @Kermit the Ninja @DerpDino @Gravitational23 @BerryBomber @mimgrim @Andyjoe522 @Kotor @Gusto @TewnLeenk @FalKoopa @Triblaze @TheSoraKid @Oracle_Summon @Spoa @SunnyDust @PLATINUM7 @Marakatu @JUr @F.L.U.D.D.99 @Smash_Veteran_Amtoj @TitanTeaTime @SawNiC @Networker1 @MSmariosonic @MindlessFire @GreenReaperGod @XaviortheSavior @Shin F. @NuthingDude @xLemmy_KoopaX @Sari

[collapse=makes sense when you click this]
[/collapse]
Me waiting for @ Moon Monkey Moon Monkey to tag me in the post about the third video.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Come on, you all KNEW this was happening eventually.

y7OLwb2.gif

:seuss:

Also good luck to all for Part 3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom