• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Look at his right shoulder here (His right, our left):

It's the brooch he's wearing. His mouth is actually closed.
Actually you're half right. The brooch is covering most of his mouth, but it is open (you can see his upper teeth). Also the brooch is clipping right through his cheek. Ouch.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Just realized that this gif predicted the future:

Last edited:

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman

How to be a Pro in For Glory mode in just 27 seconds.

If you don't watch this then your a SCRUB.
Little Mac has Sokker Boppers.....

Zero Suit Samus has Moon Shoes.....

It all makes sense now......

WE ARE ALL FOR GLORY!!!

EACH AND EVERYONE OF US!!!

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993

Chrom's still upset that he didn't make it into Smash... :p

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Heh, that one image you guys posted with Sakurai handing out menus is now a lot more relevant now, what with him making restaurant analogies. ;)

New evidence has been found! Sakurai is making a restaurant called Smash World where you can order up. Don't believe me check this out.
It's time to order up from your 3DS menus select a main course and a dessert. I expect a menu of all the possible smash foods I can order by this time tomorrow.( that means funny pics of Smash World the restaurant.) Master orders, CRAZY orders and don't forget to choose a build ( sandwich build?). Show me your memes comedians.:4falcon:

Last edited:

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
New evidence has been found! Sakurai is making a restaurant called Smash World where you can order up. Don't believe me check this out.
It's time to order up from your 3DS menus select a main course and a dessert. I expect a menu of all the possible smash foods I can order by this time tomorrow.( that means funny pics of Smash World the restaurant.) Master orders, CRAZY orders and don't forget to choose a build ( sandwich build?). Show me your memes comedians.:4falcon:
I'd like one of each please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom