• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
The fact that Sakurai could just say, no more DLC after Mewtwo everyone else is ****** trololololo, is why I'm on edge everyday, luckily Wolf will be here to handle Sakurai, until he's in the game. If Sakurai says something you don't like, Wolf will change his mind
Call today at 1-800-Can't Let you Do That Sakurai, and get Wolf to pown Sakurai, for the low low cost of supporting him for DLC and telling your friends to support him. Wolf's Can't let you do that Sakurai service.
Wolf won't let Sakurai do that, unless he's adding him in as DLC, then Wolf will let him do that.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Wolf reacts,

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

"What the ******* heck is that?"
Even Wolf is disgusted at how Sakurai portrayed him in the codecs. and now he's mad

Xevious 1

Smash Ace
NNID
Xevious969409
3DS FC
1118-2448-4692
Someone hasn't gotten over Wolf being cut yet.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Someone hasn't gotten over Wolf being cut yet.
Seriously that pic is pretty ugly, I just thought up the perfect reaction quote and found the perfect video to go along with it , got any ugly ice climbers? Is there a dentist in the house,:4drmario:=/=dentist.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Oh yeah, I just found a cool new newcomer, over in another thread
Ridley Rustler

He's cool, and isn't big as ****.
and could rival every male character in smash bros, eat your hearts out swimsuit shulk and gorilla Ike.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
How is this related to picture captions?
I ask myself that for quite a few of this pics posted here...

I don't mind some off content stuff here and there but it shouldn\t take over the main purpose of the thread.
I suggest someone make a SSB4 Derp thread

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I ask myself that for quite a few of this pics posted here...

I don't mind some off content stuff here and there but it shouldn\t take over the main purpose of the thread.
I suggest someone make a SSB4 Derp thread
This thread has lost it's touch namely because people find a picture then post it here before someone else has a chance.

/hypocritical​

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
This thread has lost it's touch namely because people find a picture then post it here before someone else has a chance.

/hypocritical
I understand, and i don't mind people posting other people's stuff; As long as they were picture captions I am happy. I'm sure we have all posted off content stuff here and there, which is fine in moderation. I just would like to see more picture captions being posted here.
@ DoodleDuck97 DoodleDuck97
As Kikwi-Kiwi mentioned. Please post stuff like this here: http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-4-social-thread-3-0.366060/page-1791

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom