• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
They see me rollin'. They hatin'. Patrollin' they tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty. Oh, and Steve's there too. Such a trooper.

Was this posted before? Is this what it's like to have a health-obsessed partner/lover/spouse? Why does Mewtwo look like a flasher or some kind of pervert in the background? :p

Dragonogon

Smash Cadet
Was this posted before? Is this what it's like to have a health-obsessed partner/lover/spouse? Why does Mewtwo look like a flasher or some kind of pervert in the background? :p
In the last panel it's like Villager is thinking this.
"I am going to get her back someday."

D

Deleted member

Why does Mewtwo look like a flasher or some kind of pervert in the background? :p
It's a continuation of an old "Smash 4 Tryouts" comic, where Mewtwo went in line under a disguise since there was a rule about Newcomers Only.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
In the last panel it's like Villager is thinking this.
"I am going to get her back someday."
Oh, he's gonna get her back all right. ;)

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.

It's a continuation of an old "Smash 4 Tryouts" comic, where Mewtwo went in line under a disguise since there was a rule about Newcomers Only.
He still looks creepy. :p

Last edited:

PF9

Smash Lord
Mario: What is this?!

Peach: Um, I can explain...

Lucario: Here we go again...

Peach: I'm not in love with any of them Mario...you know you're the only one for me.

Mario: Riiiiiight. Just making sure. Remember how upset you were when you found out I had ties to the Mafia?

Peach: Yeah, that was really bad. I'm glad you have nothing to do with them anymore.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Wolf decides its time to act, and start his campaign to be DLC for SUPER SMASH BROS WII U AND 3DS. Support him now!
WOLF FOR DLC:wolf:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom