• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPW

Smash Ace
Too offensive!? **** that! This is hilarious!
Inappropriate was the word i was thinking of. now that i think about that.
i'm glad you find it hilarious, everythime i went through the little mac photos i always found this one a bit odd. I wonder if Sakurai thought the same. Sometimes i think he also has a sick mind.

I was going to go one stuff further and say the "you know what" probe. But i thought i'd keep it PG, i'm not sure on smashboards policy.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
i'm glad you find it hilarious, everythime i went through the little mac photos i always found this one a bit odd. I wonder if Sakurai thought the same. Sometimes i think he also has a sick mind.

I was going to go one stuff further and say the "you know what" probe. But i thought i'd keep it PG, i'm not sure on smashboards policy.
If allows Donkey Kong Expand Dong jokes i'm pretty sure probe jokes are fine. :laugh:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

Many screenshots of Wii Fit Trainer pretty much confirmed that Sakurai has a sick mind.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I guess I'll try my hand at today's Pic of the Day!

image.jpg

[This photo was removed by a moderator before Mega Bidoof even posted it. It's the Rosalina pic we're talking about. It was probably going to be dirty.]

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I guess I'll try my hand at today's Pic of the Day!

View attachment 10594

[This photo was removed by a moderator before Mega Bidoof even posted it. It was probably going to be dirty, considering Bidoof is a mid-pubescent teen on the internet. We all know it was going to be shmexy. This is Bidoof we're talking about.]

Bidoof, if you have a problem you can just talk to forum support or take it to PMs...

Passive aggressiveness like this is a bad idea.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

Bidoof, if you have a problem you can just talk to forum support or take it to PMs...

Passive aggressiveness like this is a bad idea.
Oh, sorry.
It wasn't directed towards the Smashboards staff. I have no problem with them.

It was more a joke about how everyone is making a dirty joke about the Rosalina pic.

Sorry.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Not a caption, but it's a picture edit.

Also, I cut Rosalina out. Feel free to photoshop yourselves sleeping in bed with her or something!!! :estatic:

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Can someone put that sleeping Rosalina on the pyrosphere? I find it funny having her sleep around lava for some reason...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Can someone put that sleeping Rosalina on the pyrosphere? I find it funny having her sleep around lava for some reason...
Hold on, I'll have a look to see if I can get a good picture out of it.

EDIT: She's an opera singing lava queen now.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
You guys are going to get a few eyebrows raised at me. I just went to answer the phone, and I accidentally left the page open with Rosalina. Good thing no one saw that. :ohwell:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You guys are going to get a few eyebrows raised at me. I just went to answer the phone, and I accidentally left the page open with Rosalina. Good thing no one saw that. :ohwell:
Tell them you were worshiping your queen.

EDIT: SORRY I HAD TO:

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter

"Pic of the day. When Uncle Andross joins the battle, Uncle Alfonzo is in charge of not being very considerate.
Uncle Alfonzo: 'I don't care if you're leaving it to me, I'm not doing anything for you!'"

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
;)

"Pic of the day. When Uncle Andross joins the battle, Uncle Alfonzo is in charge of not being very considerate.
Uncle Alfonzo: 'I don't care if you're leaving it to me, I'm not doing anything for you!'"
Lol, He shoots train parts instead of 8 bit blocks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom