• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Pit Vs Lucas Match

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Okay i know i have my own video thread and all. But i find this needing its own thread. Every time i watch this match it makes me laugh a bit. I thought i would share it with the pit community. That and its somewhat educational, as it shows a good way to deal with a lucas player.

Negi(Pit) Vs Psych(Lucas)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHQGuugwvFM

So whatcha guys think?

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Wow, that lucas suicided too much, anyways, what was with the arrow at the end of the match?

Ryos4

Smash Lord
He wasnt suicidal at all. lol Granted his first life he did kill himsef. But i tricked him into using pk thunder on himself by approaching him. Second stock i canceled out his pk thunder bolt with an arrow. 3rd was a smash kill. lol 0 Suicide.

what the arrow loop, lol i was waiting for his magnet to go off so i could hit him, but it didnt work out like i planned so i just smashed him instead.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I suppose I should try shooting the PK thunder rather than trying to mess Lucas us with a Wing Push. The arrow was the best part.
EDIT: Wait, you can record, right?

Ryos4

Smash Lord
I suppose I should try shooting the PK thunder rather than trying to mess Lucas us with a Wing Push. The arrow was the best part.
EDIT: Wait, you can record, right?
Nope i cannot. lol.

And yes u should. Its the funniest and the best way to kill a ness/lucas. Ive done it quite a few times already.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Man, that Lucas sucked.
Or Negi was too good. See how that works?

Anyway, nice video, Ryos4. I got more "Ooh and ahh," rather than, "Haha!" Very impressive, I must say. I liked your neutral A infinite + Angel Ring. I've never seen that one before.

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
Or Negi was too good. See how that works?

Anyway, nice video, Ryos4. I got more "Ooh and ahh," rather than, "Haha!" Very impressive, I must say. I liked your neutral A infinite + Angel Ring. I've never seen that one before.
1. Lucas never short hopped his PK Fires

2. Lucas used PK Thunder as recovery, when Zair recovery is always the safer option.

3. No Nair.

Just to start things off

Crystanium

Smash Hero
1. Lucas never short hopped his PK Fires

2. Lucas used PK Thunder as recovery, when Zair recovery is always the safer option.

3. No Nair.

Just to start things off
Everyone has their own style. I didn't see Negi use Wingdashing at all. My brother likes to play aerial as Ness, while our friend's Ness is grounded. I never B-sticked once when I played as Lucas. If you're going to be putting up standards to show how skilled someone is, then that's your thing. That's like saying that I'm not a great Pit player because I won't use Arrow Looping every time.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
lol this wasnt a post to say how good i was or anthing. i just thought it was funny and that people would enjoy it. Wow people lol.

Anyway no he wasnt the greatest lucas. He was okay. But thats not the matter at hand. Though he might have been holding his pk fire back, theres a good chance i would reflect it anyway. besides pits arrows beat lucas's pk fire anyday. Though until recently his pk thunder attacks probably would have hit me. Ive stopped charging them and started to shield more when that comes out. And i use to always try to spot dodge his dsmash but changed up for shielding it instead since u always get hit if u spot dodge.

Top Bottom