• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Melee Pics

GOPrincessPeach

Smash Cadet

Captain Falcon: Ooohhh. I think I've been eating too much hot sauce.

Dr. Mario: Lesson Learned. Never trust a regular Mario whenever he tells you to eat pasta all day. Because then you won't feel well the next day.

Kirby: Heads Up!
Luigi: Heads, Huuh?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
lame *** jokesfrom joka and roy_owns if you ask me, and isn't this title MELEE? not BRAWL?

HOLLY ****, Joka and Roy_rules have the worst captions ever..... Its actually funny how horrible your jokes are. You probably have no friends. You have no sense of comedy at all, its like you're actually trying to be extra bad.
too true.

estion11

Smash Apprentice
"Link: What are you doing?
Mewtwo: Hiding from God..."

omg i actually laughed out loud at that, but jeezus most of these are lame, im dido with conner nice post runawayfire i laughed out loud at that too "its like your trying to be extra bad" classic

Joka

Smash Journeyman
lame *** jokesfrom joka and roy_owns if you ask me, and isn't this title MELEE? not BRAWL?

too true.
Oh shut up. We can post from Melee AND Brawl. I'm serious. Stop making fun of people JUST because their captions aren't as great as yours (if any). Try to make better ones yourselves, alright?

Like I said before get a life instead of insulting people ONLINE.

With that said and done:

Dedede appears to hate monkeys.

Top Bottom