• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

MaxThunder

PM Support
just a question... is there any significantly funny things in this thread?... i havent read the whole thing... but popped in at random pages on my way here... but i havent really seen that much funny stuff... although there was that hilarious post by... someone whith cheese in his/hers name on page 100 or something... it was hilarious... but other than that... not uch... so... how did you get so many pages?

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
MaxThunder we're crawling along. We are the outcasts of Smashboards. We huddle together, desperately trying to keep this thread alive. If it dies, we will have no-where to post our crappy jokes. Does that answer your question?

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I'm here for my last appearance (maybe) on this thread if it keeps oging the way of the virtual boy. So I've compiled some of the greats from this thread(in no random order) to keep the terrible jokes, and bad mods off screen for the moment:

Sugar...

Spice...

And everything nice.

These were the ingrediants chose to create the perfect little girl. But Dr. Mario accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concotion:

Chemical B!

Thus the Powerpuff Girls were born!

Using their ultra super powers, Blossom...

Bubbles...

and Buttercup have dedicated their lives to fighting crime and the forces of evil!

Now Entering Peach?

;)

Nice!!! MY Turn NOW!! :chuckle:
I cant believe no one has done this one before so i will do it first!!!!

Gooey Bomb...

$150 Coins

Cracker Launcher....

$350Coins

Golden Hammer...

$1200 Coins

Landmaster

(Do a barrel Roll)

$1,745,495 Coins (Yes, is that expensive !!)

Getting the game Delayed To 2008 AND Sakurai Saying HAVE FUN !!?

Now THAT is f***ing Priceless !!!

DIABETTUS.

Kirby:THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pika:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

After initial usage u have a general "good feeling"

Then comes the high, usually accompanied by hallucinations, maybe feelings of flight?

Then comes the fun part, a rampage of sex, violence and general mayhem.

And then, the unfortunate crash, where your left not Knowing where you are or what the hell you've done.

Bottom Line: Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

"Go Charizard! Smash your head against that big heavy rock!"

YOSHI: SURPRISE BUTTSECKS!!!!
...sorry i had to

DIDDY KONG DID 9/11!

Peach: Wow, its so big!
Snake: Yea, I know, I've planted it in many holes.

Wow, hehe, do I have mind.

Perhaps i will have more later.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I mixed the really funny ones with the classic jokes of the thread, and one or two ones that were clever, but maybe not so funny.

In my next phase of "The Best of Funny Brawl Pics" I'll put the funny ones in more.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
i dont know why so many people abandoned us. i know those were the only pics you had back in the day. but guess what. its not back then. its now.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
i dont know why so many people abandoned us. i know those were the only pics you had back in the day. but guess what. its not back then. its now.
Are you saying that we have better stuff now compared to then? Because.............no.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
thats what im saying. ill draw more. but im too depressed. thanks to meleemaster and that ****** .. forgot his name.

Yoshi52

Smash Cadet
That was actually some SD Card reading error during a match, not an actual model/texture hack. :lick:

And don't look at my pictures for funny, l'm noob.

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/1528/al09011322378binoutfw0.jpg

Top Bottom