• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
watched them, they missed tons of opportunistic for some epic brawl quotes. i mean yeah they had "show me ya moves" and stuff about everyone having a landmaster, but there was a perfect scene where peach is telling luigi that he has to pick himself up no matter how far he falls:

"YOU MUST RECOVER!"

there was no "hands off my bread"

there wasn't even a "I fight for my friends"

plus, they used most of the characters as extras (thugs and hobos) and made the rest of the characters into people you'd find at tingle's club...

sonic should have been a drug dealer...

i did like waluigi though... "how about sum tennis? he look! it's a mario party!"

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
watched them, they missed tons of opportunistic for some epic brawl quotes. i mean yeah they had "show me ya moves" and stuff about everyone having a landmaster, but there was a perfect scene where peach is telling luigi that he has to pick himself up no matter how far he falls:

"YOU MUST RECOVER!"

there was no "hands off my bread"

there wasn't even a "I fight for my friends"

plus, they used most of the characters as extras (thugs and hobos) and made the rest of the characters into people you'd find at tingle's club...

sonic should have been a drug dealer...

i did like waluigi though... "how about sum tennis? he look! it's a mario party!"

Yeah, and he's done by the guy who plays Vork in The Guild.

And Ike had the "You'll get no sympathy form me" lin, so I was happy. And personally I like how they did MOST of the characters. (Kirby, Fox, Samus) But sometimes (Olimar) I think they overdid the creepyness.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
it must be something great ... its all the rage. maybe i just might look into it. .. if i can find the time.. lol lol

Yoshi52

Smash Cadet

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Long time, no see. I got some screenies of a certain character... His name is Lario. He is Luigi, but has Mario's model, but also has Luigi's clothes! Come see!

Lario!

"Hey, it's-a Me!"

Peace!

"Hm, What Trick First?"

Check Out the 'Stache!

Out of His Way!

"Ack! Nose in my Eye!"

Stuck in the Ground

Scuttle Crab!

"Hey, You..."

What a Unique Nose

Crane Arm

Almost Time to Relax

"Aw, Shucks..."

That's the End

Cool guy you made, but personally that is too many pictures of what is pretty much the same thing.

Hive Mind

Smash Journeyman
Hey friends (lol) just want to let you know I'm going to try to revive this thread with... pictures... that I don't have at the moment.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace

give that man the ten thousand dollars!

next on on brawls funniest home videos

whoops! didnt see that there. he har har

Master Fox

Smash Journeyman

Ike: HIIYAAAAAAHHHH!!!
Sonic: Oh! It's just you…

Snake: I can't Swim!!!

It's ****** Time!

Ivysaur grows hair.

Classic Banana Slip!

Rip Van Wrinkle!

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
did you make this bro? or just been watching it for hours at end? lol dont worry . i saw your name on it. yeah coool. hehe.

i got you covered mate.

oops looked like we lost one.

and

i dont know why. its just funny

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I turned the main antagonist male of the Kirby series into the main antagonist female of the Banjo Kazooie Series

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gruntilda Winkybunion
Pics:

(CLICK PIC FOR LARGER IMAGE)

Top Bottom