• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

I think I've seen this scene before. Oh yeah...

It's deja vu all over again for Snake.

This power is overwhelming! Can't resist it!

Reason why DK hates hedgehogs.

This is why Snake won't win Samus's heart.

Trying to go solo.

Oh my, grandma, what big mouth you have.

The new Falcon Punch: Kirby Pawnch!!!

Acephoenix1

Smash Rookie
I like any kind of brawl :) It's probably better i
you know what... im gonna try it... now I pray that this will work. If it doesnt, please dont sue me...

oh-oh-oh-oh did you see that? Because I sure didnt. (YAY! I HAVE PROBLEMS)

I really hate asking this, but... how do I post pictures?

oh... wow... it... WORKED? it ACTUALLY worked? WAHOO! Next project: figure out how to make unbroken pictures...

Wow this took a lot of edits, LOL.

heh, that worked too... ok next project: Make it bigger and more hilarious...

Indignant

Smash Journeyman

Link is a Jedi.

Things were going poorly for Ganon. Most of his soldiers had fled, funding was at an all-time low, and even the cowardly guards of Castle Town were proving difficult. As we can see here, Ganon has stooped so low as to be his OWN Wallmaster.

We're saved! The Three Musketeers! Wait...what happened to Aramis?

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I missed the days where people proved thewir superiority by being able to make different captions for the same pic, and have them all be teh lolz

Indignant

Smash Journeyman
"That Guy" Yatzee...his show is called "Zero Punctuation." Thus, having punctuation in a pseudo-dojo picture is a tad strange, no? He tends to talk as if there is absolutely no punctuation in his speech at all. A charming presentation quirk, I suppose, but a syntactic fallacy. He ends, therefore, there must be punctuation. If not a period to end, then ellipses where he would be cut off.

Yes, this post is likely over punctuated. But I don't care.

Top Bottom