• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Darkburst

Smash Cadet
Sorry, I'm kinda late for this, but...

The pictures in this thread have dissapointed as of late.

What happened to the Ike on Snake action that we used to see so much? I miss that. I also think that we don't have enough pictures of Sonic, Marth, and Ookami's precious Wolf. AND WHY DO I NEVER SEE PIKMIN AND OLIMAR OR POKEMON TRAINER!? The only one of my mains I ever see is Lucario.

I miss what this thread used to be like.

---------------------

Gad, I LOVE April Fools day.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
This is Photobucket's idea of an April Fools Joke.

Yes, they're actually ****ing up their service and disabling standard hotl‪‪inking, for April Fools.
****ing morons, this is why I don't use photobucket.
No, it's not actually.
It's because of the April fools filters on smashboards. Many of the Photobucket links have the names of smash characters in them. Thus, when the links are posted, the April Fools filter changes it, making it lead to a nonexistant link, thus the image cannot be found.

also, sonic's landmaster did Marth with Toon link's ZSS. I used my Ganondorf to time my yoshi landmaster to chase the ice climbers, but I didn't have any stocks, so pit got the link to marth kirby.

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
No, it's not actually.
It's because of the April fools filters on smashboards. Many of the Photobucket links have the names of smash characters in them. Thus, when the links are posted, the April Fools filter changes it, making it lead to a nonexistant link, thus the image cannot be found.

also, sonic's landmaster did Marth with Toon link's ZSS. I used my Ganondorf to time my yoshi landmaster to chase the ice climbers, but I didn't have any stocks, so pit got the link to marth kirby.
Yeah, I realised this a lot earlier, I even edited one of the other posts I made earlier.
In that case it's the forum software's fault for not being coded too well.

...Probably one of the worst Aprils Fools jokes I've seen today, it just breaks the site.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
With April Fools Day done with, I can resume my snapshot posts.

Trouble with household pets

The demise of Solid Snake?

Pick your devil

Monkey see, monkey strike

Dedede does golf, but uses Luigi as the ball

Let's see if this thing has any creme filling inside

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
More snapshots of mine.

How to make Ganondorf pancakes

Still hungry, need more to eat

Kirby prepares to strike

Yikes, that kick has to hurt!

Solid Snake feels pain big time

Wolf preys on Luigi

Indignant

Smash Journeyman
warcraft. what do i win?
As I said in my post "Kudos to you!" So here. (Technically, Warcraft III, the "human" priest (technically again, the high elf priest) and the Lucario Pic came from Starcraft. The Archons.)

Kudos.

Now...If someone could post a pic of the part in SSE where
The Halberd is getting shot by the giant cannon (or Fox's Arwing) but the giant cannon would be funnier
that would be great. I have a very funny caption in mind, but Google is being stupid and I cannot find this picture.

(ok, I'll be fair...have some more kudos!)

tirkaro

Smash Champion

Remake of an old classic.

.........flying man?

ROB fires his layzorz.

You DARE get in over us!?

G&W feeds his plants.

Snake: Nice butt.

hay baby. What's your sign?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
your little quotes ruin the pictures, that would have been funny by itself. don't try too hard, you'll accidentally ruin it...
Never really thought about that. For the next few times I post snapshots, I won't make quotes then. Maybe that'll question your mind more.

Speaking of snapshots, I'll show a few new funny ones, but without quotes.

Top Bottom