• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
From The ~December 3rd Update~ thread:
Pyroloserkid said:
Ok. I don't know if this has been brought up within tha past 14 pages, so I'll say it myself:

December 3rd was NORTH AMERICA's release date.
Not Japan's.
Not UK or Ireland's.
Not Germany's.
Not France's.
Not Spain's.
Not Italy's.

It WAS the release date of Canada, and the US.

As we all know, every single language or country gets the same update that we do, with a little tweaks here and there.

Why would December 3rd be a special update because it WAS OUR release date? It wasn't the realease date for the other SIX languages, so why would they get a special update directed at Canada and the US?

Monday's update won't be anything extraordinary, so don't get your hopes up.
Now for some funny:

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!1

Danielman

Smash Apprentice
^LOL Finally a funny one

Actually I have "contributed" to the thread.. you can look for yourself..and theres alot of people getting mad over people posting pictures about songs and no one calls them "trolls".. so wtf
Thats cause song posts ARE NOT FUNNY and THEY'RE REALLY LONG. And these are the funny brawl pics.They're is a thread for song posts. look for punkomatic and look at his sig.

Okay troll

Lol @ caring being the logical thing to do.. Lol thats the complete oppisite. You would have to be an idiot to care about a thread that much regardless if he made it or not lol
Idiot?No.He made this thread and its gone thru over 200 pages.Besides it not being funny now, It might be funny later
"People doing whatever the hell they want = Bowser Fsmash"
Lol wtf was that?
Search Gimpyfish Combo.You'll understand
Anyway:

Sakurai Has an accurate representation of the competitive nOOb:

He also wants us to use items.see post below

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Anyway:

Sakurais Hidden message: Peach Wants YOU to use items
Sakurais is using sexual appeal to get us to use items. That's why we get the chick telling us a man uses items, rather than "Hi, I'm DK the happy gorilla and you know what makes me happy, kids? Using items!!! YAYYY!!!!!"

Reminds me of a song from Avenue Q: Everyone's A Little Bit Racist :ohwell: And it's still somewhat smash related! ...lol
A note on the whole "everyone's racist" thing: I occasionally go to a hip hop site for media, music info, etc, and the forums are NOTHING but bashing white people on everything you could imagine.

Sieged Eagle

Smash Cadet
In a small, unobstrusive office hidden beneath Len
Attention people! You won't believe you eyes when you see this! A second update that was supposedly going to be posted tomorrow was leaked! I found this information while lurking the blog and took a quick screenshot of it before it was deleted. Check it out!

I could make a thread out of this, but it would get me in trouble and it would end up locked. I found this while lurking a random message board. Nicely done if you ask me. Hope you guys don't flame me for this, as I posted this just so you guys get a good laugh out of it, like me!

Coselm

Smash Ace
That's a pretty good one, kid above me.

But honestly I laughed way more at your signature!

Haha

and PS I am not a racist and if you were comfortable with your ethnicity you could learn to laugh at jokes like that. Dave Chapelle can make the same kind of jokes, and if he gets away with it just because he is black I think that entails more racism than me just making an obvious joke.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
That's a pretty good one, kid above me.

But honestly I laughed way more at your signature!

Haha

and PS I am not a racist and if you were comfortable with your ethnicity you could learn to laugh at jokes like that. Dave Chapelle can make the same kind of jokes, and if he gets away with it just because he is black I think that entails more racism than me just making an obvious joke.
And you'd learn from Don Imus that it'll never be tolerated. :laugh:

Yeah, it was just a joke, though. I lol'ed after I cried a little.

Shritistrang

Smash Journeyman
Germany, at the shores of lovely Lake Constance

Peach: Hi, I am Nate, your blind date for tonight!

Mario: Nice to meet you, Nate! I'm Grit. Well, that's not my true name, obviously... if my girlfriend found out that I was here tonight... but you know, our love life has grown a bit... stale over the years.

Peach: Yeah, I understand! Same here with my boyfriend. But enough with the pleasantries, why don't we go to the fun part of the evening...

Mario: Hmmm, excellent idea... growl! (takes off blindfold) Wh-what the heck? P-p-peach? H-how...? Oh boy...

Peach: (gasp) Mario? How could you...? Oh, I suppose I'm not better, am I?

Danielman

Smash Apprentice
Yes the blind date thingy is EPIC WIN*Claps*

And Now!
We Introduce the smash dating system!
With this you can look for Da- Brawls without your gir- Without leaving your house!
And this Is How it normally looks like:

That way, you can Da- Play with anyone in the world!
AND

as an added bonus, you can write your Girlfriends Phone number.
Isn't that awsome?
Order yours NOW!
For Only 99.99 US dollars!
at 5555-5555
(Taxes, shipping fee, insurance, delivery, product and internet not included.)

Sieged Eagle

Smash Cadet
In a small, unobstrusive office hidden beneath Len

And Now!
With this you can look for Da- Brawls without your gir- Without leaving your house!

AND

Isn't that awsome?
Order yours NOW!
at 5555-5555
In these kind of cases, I have only one thing to say...

Danielman

Smash Apprentice
In these kind of cases, I have only one thing to say...

I dont know what to say,*sniff*seriously, My sarcasm filter broke, And big rigs is the worst game of all time *sniff* Oh well
Its time for:

The real estate show!

Tonight:
We give YOU the chance to buy a castle.

Ignore those fireballs in the background, they're just special effects.

With Luxorious interiors with giant, million dollar, thousand year old, Authen-

I mean cheap, worthless pile of junk,Imitations made just yesterday.
That and more can be you'res for only 99* US dollars

*Bajillion
(Product under siege and may not exist when paid for)

Frogla

Smash Ace

And Now!

AND

Isn't that awsome?
Order yours NOW!
at 5555-5555
Speaking of dating did you know real men use toys *cough* i mean items.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
I dont know what to say,*sniff*seriously, My sarcasm filter broke, And big rigs is the worst game of all time *sniff* Oh well
Its time for:

The real estate show!

Tonight:
We give YOU the chance to buy a castle.

Ignore those fireballs in the background, they're just special effects.

With Luxorious interiors with giant, million dollar, thousand year old, Authen-

I mean cheap, worthless pile of junk,Imitations made just yesterday.
That and more can be your'res for only 99* US dollars

*Bajillion
(Product under siege and may not exist when paid for)
But that's not all. this Castle also has

A GARDEN

It's beautiful, one of a kind design is perfect for the richest of people, wealthiest of kings.
Not only that but there's a bridge attached from back of our castle that heads straight to the garden!

Such a sturdy build I must say! The view alone is enough for you to spend days on that bridge alone! I mean it's perfect design. This is one of the reasons, of course, why this castle is worth so mu..

free!!! Yes free! Can you believe it!. it even has a swimming pool that you can dive into whenever you feel like it. The bridge even has it's own... "Break itself" ability so that you can dive into the 1km long dive to the water yeaa we'll stick with that o______O.
The greatest thing about the swimming pool is that it can either be dry, so you can have a party there..

Or it can be wet, for the sumer time when you feel the need to cool off.

Danielman

Smash Apprentice
You sir Hero, are pure win.

Here, Have this Jell-O Badge CurryPet hedgehog

May kill you if he see's you playing ANYTHING with mario in it

P.S This P.S is absolutely F*ckin pointless
P.S P.S The other P.S is there for lame comedic effect

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
You sir Hero, are pure win.

Here, Have this Jell-O Badge CurryPet hedgehog

May kill you if he see's you playing ANYTHING with mario in it

P.S This P.S is absolutely F*ckin pointless
P.S P.S The other P.S is there for lame comedic effect
lol thanks, I just continued on the other guy's post :S

on a side note:

Mario = host

Today On The Price Is Right!!!!!!!

Unfortunatly, today since we started late, we will have to skip straight to the ending, where one person wins the big prize!! Our first contestant is..

PEACH!! Come on down Peach!
AHHH omg mee!!! yay omg omg ahaha
*crowd roars as peach arrives*

Welcome to the show, Peach
Ahaha thank you omgosh I'm so happy!!

and our second contestant is...

SNAKE!!!

*crowd roars*

Aha I knew I'd make it in
*gets up from the floor*

Anyways, since Peach is hot, she gets to go first. If she doesn't like the deal made she can just pass it on to Snake!!!!!!!!

Hostess: Behing door number one, is..
A BRAND NEW SPACESHIP!!!!

You can soar into space anytime you want! Just get in your space ship and enjoy the ride.
But not only that but.. where else to park your spaceship but in your very own HANGAR!!!!

This hangar is huge! You can store 50,000tons of weight in here, not to mention your ship of course! Not only that, but if you ever get tired of soaring into space, you could always come back to earth and chill out at YOUR VERY OWN SECRET BASE!!!

It can even spot enemies for you just in case of people decide to come and steal your base from you! Don't worry though, because it does have it's own defense system!

So Peach, would you like to take this deal, or pass it on to Snake?
Lykke umm, give itt tooo Snakee
Are you serious! Ok, I'll bid $5.3billion Mar.
Alright then, now for deal number 2!

Hostess: Behind door number two is...
YOUR VERY OWN STADIUM!!

This stadium is built to fit the most amount of people ever!! You can host events, or even bring people just to gloat(sp?) on how awesome you are!

But, do you know where your stadium is found? haha we'll show you.
IT'S FOUND IN YOUR VERY OWN CITY!!!

It may have already been built on, but trust me, there's plenty of room to build even more. And to build more for you, we have YOUR VERY OWN ARCHITECT!!!

Don't let his hidious appearance fool you, this architect is one of the best around, and can even make your buildings practically instantly!

So Peach, would would you like to offer on this deal!
Ummm, lykee idk, 20 bucks?

Alright, so now that both our contestants have said their prices, it's time to find out who our winner is.

The Winner is...

PEACH

OMG Yaaaay

But how! Her offer wasn't even close to what it should have been!!!
Are you kidding me? When Super Smash Bros Brawl comes out, it will only be $59! How is $5.3billion closer to $59 than $20?

...lol, please don't quote this post o_________O
I put the super smash bros part in at the end because everything I said is a part of the game, and not real :]

Pikazilla

Smash Apprentice
Another 9000 joke

Fox, What does your scouter say about his power level?

It's OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!
What? 9000? That can't be right.

Maybe it is right....

TengenToppaDrill

Smash Apprentice
Your mom's house... Calgary Alberta, Canada, Earth
Attention people! You won't believe you eyes when you see this! A second update that was supposedly going to be posted tomorrow was leaked! I found this information while lurking the blog and took a quick screenshot of it before it was deleted. Check it out!

I could make a thread out of this, but it would get me in trouble and it would end up locked. I found this while lurking a random message board. Nicely done if you ask me. Hope you guys don't flame me for this, as I posted this just so you guys get a good laugh out of it, like me!
I was just drawing something like this.:laugh:

Top Bottom