• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
ohh haha lol I was thing once as in " I once got trapped in a beartrap", and not the number rofl

how embarassing.. I'm argentinian o_o [spanish]

Shritistrang

Smash Journeyman
Germany, at the shores of lovely Lake Constance
I'm not sure if I can keep up with funny jokes anymore, but I'll try...

Dedede: Now behold my greatest invention yet! With this control stick, you can play all different kinds of gaming consoles ever made, like Atari, NES, Master System, Genesis, SNES, Playstation, Gamecube, Playstation 2 and the Wii!

Meta Knight: What about Xbox?
Dedede (whispers to Kirby): What's an Xbox?

Yeah, I admit, I stole that joke from someone else.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I'm posting these again, as they we're completely overshadowed by Spanish counting.

Sonic attempted the Ultimate Challenge.

Reenacting Ok Go's "Here It Goes Again" Video with only one treadmill.

Using my PSI powers, I'll make my knee as powerful as Falcon's! Added to my launched Shines. I will be GOD TIER! Take THAT Meta Knight!

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
First off, Dragonbreath. The post with link, and sonic and mario, and the crack, simply epic.(If you go back to look at it DO NOT QUOTE. It is TOO LONG. Enjoy it on the page it was made.

Doce (Purple boxes)

I love the fads on this thread.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Here's one thing I never understood. The title of this thread is "Funny Brawl Pics." But this thread is full of caption contests, to some extent. Therefore, shouldn't it say "Funny Brawl Captions"?

This reasoning is why I usually put my captions written in text on the actual pictures. Maybe then it'd make sense.

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
Here's one thing I never understood. The title of this thread is "Funny Brawl Pics." But this thread is full of caption contests, to some extent. Therefore, shouldn't it say "Funny Brawl Captions"?

This reasoning is why I usually put my captions written in text on the actual pictures. Maybe then it'd make sense.
The captions make the corresponding pictures funny. Also not everyone has a picture editing program, and the pictures wouldn't be able to fit some of the lengthier story-like posts. Besides changing the name would change the history of this thread, the greatest thread on the site.

DiscoShark

Smash Apprentice

This is Standard

This is Widescreen

When making the switch from Standard 4:6 to Widescreen 16:9 the positions of Mario and Snake will randomly switch! This will add new gameplay elements to Brawl never before experienced, encouraging both the use of Widescreen and Standard to alter the starting positions of many of your favorite franchises! :chuckle: We at Nintendo truly have thought of everything!

This is Standard

This is Widescreen

When making the switch from Standard 4:6 to Widescreen 16:9 the positions of Mario and Snake will randomly switch! This will add new gameplay elements to Brawl never before experienced, encouraging both the use of Widescreen and Standard to alter the starting positions of many of your favorite franchises! :chuckle: We at Nintendo truly have thought of everything!
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.

SUB Z€R0

Smash Apprentice

Tank: Hello, and thank you for activating the M8O8V main battle tank. You may call me Sheila.
Fox: Wait, what?

Diddy: Dude. Hold still. I don't think it sees us.

Tank: Now that you have mastered driving the M8O8V, let's move on to some of the safety features.
Fox: No. No. Wait. Go back! Why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?

Zelda: YOU TEAM-KILLING F*CKTARD!
lol someone should make a brawl version of Red vs Blue.
epic win, GO CABOOSE

Darkurai

Smash Master

Catorce!

Pixels in the interior of the front wheel (on the original sprite at least)

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236

DIX!
letters on buttons

Ahh, I love wrecking fads.
In Canada, our second language is French. =]
:\

I'm canadian, and in grade ten advanced french. I've been taking it for 6 years. AND I STILL PREFERED SPANISH.

raar -_-

abcdefghijklmno
^^ quince lol (too lazy to look for a pic)

Top Bottom