• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
It's still understandable, so it doesn't really matter anyway

By the way, do you upload them anywhere?

Samochan

Smash Master
It would've been better if Ness didn't say "bloody". There are kids reading these things, and many are quite sensitive about that word.
>_> Considering this forum consists of teens mostly and it's usage regulary on harry potter for example, I kinda doubt it's inappropriate on this particular forum. It would be also hypocritical, as there are many words worse than that that can be used on this forum without being censored. According to dictionary.com, it's a mild vulgar word. Not forgetting it's a british word, there's not so many brits here. So no nitpicking on such fine art. :p

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
>_> Considering this forum consists of teens mostly and it's usage regulary on harry potter for example, I kinda doubt it's inappropriate on this particular forum. It would be also hypocritical, as there are many words worse than that that can be used on this forum without being censored. According to dictionary.com, it's a mild vulgar word. Not forgetting it's a british word, there's not so many brits here. So no nitpicking on such fine art. :p
Lmao, fine art.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Hmmm...if he's immune to poison...I wonder why he still shrinks when he touches a poisonous mushroom.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
man clock you know everything about lu lol . sweet. and bloody lol who cares lol .

ok my turn.

no fear!

find a racist moment in that!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
My only problem is that I'm rather sensitive to that word. I'm not trying to offend anyone or anything there.

Lmao, fine art.

That's pretty interesting how Lucario isn't feeling a thing. Of course, Steel-types can still be poisoned from the inside. On a side note, I've heard that Steel-types can become poisoned by Twineedle (at least back in the G/S/C days).

Mr. Game & Watch has been very naughty there.

Top Bottom