• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
Nothing. :ohwell:

Why do you ask? All I said was that I made this topic first.. sorry for exaggerating on my real thoughts of this topic. I was just real hyper at the time.

Alright? ^_^; I'm sorry
Wait a minute...what topic? Are you referring to the thread itself? Because someone else made the entire thread.

Ice man

Smash Journeyman

Lucas: (old man voice) go my minion do away with goku!!

kirby: (womans voice) (sigh) whatever doc. Edit: strange the pic isn't coming up

Darkurai

Smash Master

By the time Mario realized the laser beam rushing towards him ready to kill him, it was too late.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master

Giving your opinion on something is judging FYI. No need to get emo on me.
I wasn't getting emo, I'm getting pissed off at your stupidity.

According to you, if someone posts a funny picture we're not allowed to say "Good Job" because we're being the judge.

You're a F*cking idiot. Die in a fire.

Sariku

Smash Master
CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!?

Look, me and my awesome blue writing have to say something. Let's now fight, it only leads to infractions. Infractions lead to bans, and bans lead to jail.

Do we really wanna go to jail?

Ryudragon29

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't getting emo, I'm getting pissed off at your stupidity.

According to you, if someone posts a funny picture we're not allowed to say "Good Job" because we're being the judge.

You're a F*cking idiot. Die in a fire.
Keep your cool, seriously... I didn't even say anything bad about the comment, you jumped to conclusion and flamed me. You're the idiot here.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Keep your cool, seriously... I didn't even say anything bad about the comment, you jumped to conclusion and flamed me. You're the idiot here.
I didn't jump to conclusions, you're the one that made the conclusions.

"Pyro what are you, the judge?
"Oh, there he goes again -rolls eyes- ."

There's a difference between BEING A JUDGE TO MAKE THE RULES AND DECLARE THE WINNER, and congratulating someone for a hilarious pic.

Maybe if this thread were a contest, then you could've said "Stop trying to be the judge" , but this thread isn't a contest, and I'm giving congratulations.

EVERYONE READ THIS:

"Giving your opinion on something is judging FYI"

Wtf? How exactly is giving your opinion judging? You make no sense, you don't post any funny pictures at all, and you're an idiot. Now GTFO.

pyrimadines

Smash Apprentice
The point he's trying to make is to keep the forum environment clean, and stop putting people down. At least they posted something, now they may be scared to post something else out of fear of someone discrediting their humor. Keep the thread friendly, is all.

There is no need for this: "You're a F*cking idiot. Die in a fire."

Sariku

Smash Master
Snake Probazania

I have no idea what I just said.

Snake - Now put this ball in your mouth...

Mario - OH MY GOD THE BOX CRAPPED OUT SNAKE!

Snake - My God it's a long way down...

Snake - This is so heavy... Mom was right, I should of became a layer...

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
The point he's trying to make is to keep the forum environment clean, and stop putting people down. At least they posted something, now they may be scared to post something else out of fear of someone discrediting their humor. Keep the thread friendly, is all.

There is no need for this: "You're a F*cking idiot. Die in a fire."
No, the point he's trying to make is that apparently "Giving an opinion is judging" and I was giving my opinion in saying "Awsome pic. Made of win." and apparently I'm being the judge.
And he posts "There he goes again" so then he started to piss me off. End.

I haven't seen him post any pics, and I've posted plenty. So don't say "ATLEAST they posted something" because I post pics all the time. I was the one congratulating people on hilarious pics, and then Ryudragon or whatever his name is had to get all dumb, so I got angry.
The end, is over.

Sariku, you're a character you know that? =P

Ryudragon29

Smash Journeyman
I didn't jump to conclusions, you're the one that made the conclusions.

"Pyro what are you, the judge?
"Oh, there he goes again -rolls eyes- ."

There's a difference between BEING A JUDGE TO MAKE THE RULES AND DECLARE THE WINNER, and congratulating someone for a hilarious pic.

Maybe if this thread were a contest, then you could've said "Stop trying to be the judge" , but this thread isn't a contest, and I'm giving congratulations.

EVERYONE READ THIS:

"Giving your opinion on something is judging FYI"

Wtf? How exactly is giving your opinion judging? You make no sense, you don't post any funny pictures at all, and you're an idiot. Now GTFO.
I hate to repeat myself but keep your calm, there's no reason to flame.

I did post pictures in this thread. My first comment was mostly humor, I never posted a smiley in this post. You should know that it's hard to know the emotion of the others on the internet.

If you search in a dictionnary, you should know that judging is saying what you think hence giving your opinion.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Ok fine. But it's over now. I had no clue you were joking, and because of that, I got angry when you kept saying that I was "Trying to be the judge" .

Ryudragon29

Smash Journeyman

Kirby had to go through a banana diet when he realized how fat he was.
Kirby: Urgh... Did DK have to give me a lifetime supply of those?

pyrimadines

Smash Apprentice
No, the point he's trying to make is that apparently "Giving an opinion is judging" and I was giving my opinion in saying "Awsome pic. Made of win." and apparently I'm being the judge.
And he posts "There he goes again" so then he started to piss me off. End.

I haven't seen him post any pics, and I've posted plenty. So don't say "ATLEAST they posted something" because I post pics all the time. I was the one congratulating people on hilarious pics, and then Ryudragon or whatever his name is had to get all dumb, so I got angry.
The end, is over.

Sariku, you're a character you know that? =P
lol. After, I finished and pressed 'submit reply,' I saw that "At least" and thought "oh brother..."
I was to tired to edit it though. I didn't mean you didn't post pictures, I've seen your pictures. I meant it like "at least" the people are participating in the thread, instead of a dead thread. I noticed quite a few people giving responses like "y0u phail" "n00b" "or "your jokes are lame as ****" and I was simply reponding on that. I wasn't attacking you in the least. I was generalizing to all of the people that do that and were reading my post.

*points fingers* "You all know who you are!" *crazy old man stare*

dk64

Smash Cadet

By the time Mario realized the laser beam rushing towards him ready to kill him, it was too late.
actually, that's not a lazer beem, it's CONFIRMATION OF SONIC!!!!! ...and from the looks of things marios in trouble.:ohwell:

Top Bottom