• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funniest KO Shriek?

Sandy

Smash Champion
Who sounds the funniest when they're KO'd? C. Falcon sounds like
he's been kicked in the nuts.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'd have to say Pichu. When he gets KOed, he sounds like he's constapated and screaming "Pichuuuuuuuuu!!!!!"

MuBa

Smash Lord
It feels satisfying when Peach dies...

But as for the funniest KO shriek, it would have to be Luigi hands down! I mean come on, he laughs when he dies! "AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAAAAA!!!"

robyextreme

Smash Ace
I'd have to say Pichu. When he gets KOed, he sounds like he's constapated and screaming "Pichuuuuuuuuu!!!!!"
It's funnier when he survives to 150%+ on yoshis story cause the opponent sucks and pichu keeps damaging himself.

Then gets f-smashed makes the hit sound and the blast off sound nearly the same time.

"Piiiiic" "PICHUU"

Elidibus

Smash Cadet
I'll never get tired of hearing Shiek getting star Ko'ed "Uwaaaaaaa!" then the explosion. I love it!

Second though, is Luigi. He's just a generally funny guy!

MUGG

Smash Apprentice
everyone sounds somehow funny...
best sound ever is C.Falcons groaning after his shieldbreak!^^

//sry 4 my bad english

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Bowser is the least funny, him and GW. Young Link sounds like he broke a glass full or Lon Lon milk.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Shiek is funny too.

shadepaw

Smash Apprentice
Yoshi or Pichu. Yoshi makes a funny sound nearly all the time (I always smile when he does his second jump), but Pichu flying into the distance screaming, 'pichu, pich-uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!' is always cool.

Kerocola

Smash Apprentice
My bro seems to think that Peach's is the funniest. "It sounds like she is singing."
Myself, I would say...Mewtwo, he does sound like an old guy when he dies.
For most disturbing, I'd say Zelda's...she screams. I find Kirby's and Ness' also funny, for whatever reason.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Bowser is the least funny, him and GW.
Actually... Samus. Can anyone even hear her over the music?

And yeah, Zelda's is really disturbing... I hope they don't continue that with the other females in Brawl... "I'm sorry! I had to! Don't cryyyyyy!"

Top Bottom