• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fun with Link's bomb jump :)

ShieryuSilvr

Smash Apprentice
I know that the boards don't like "spam" but there is no other place that I could post this vid so sorry in advance for any fights/flame wars/ect...

Anyway to the point of this thread, I just made the vid to show that Link can do some cool stuff with his bomb jump.

Some info: this is NOT helpfull in actual brawls, I know that don't tell me that it isn't helpfull. And remember this is supposed to be a fun vid...just watch if you want, and please don't start anything ^_^;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98JA-8JCCVo

sasook

Smash Champion
Youtube isn't working for me at the moment, so I dunno what you want to show. However, if you consider it "spam" that's why we have the weekly discussion thread lol

ShieryuSilvr

Smash Apprentice
Youtube isn't working for me at the moment, so I dunno what you want to show. However, if you consider it "spam" that's why we have the weekly discussion thread lol
Oh ok I'll be sure to post future vids in that thread, thanks :)

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
I like going under Temple with a bomb.

start on the lower left edge and go under the mass of land and should be able to get to the left side of the little cylider platform thingy

Top Bottom