• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Full Liquid Jacket! Inteleon for Smash!

LightKnight

Smash Journeyman
Oh! I see this thread hasn't been posted on in awhile. Anyways, I came to really like Sobble's form the first time I ever saw it and while I wasn't too crazy about its two following forms I still think all of them including Inteleon have some cool traits to them. I even tried incorporating Drizzile's water balloons into one of Inteleon's moves.

Here is the detailed moveset I made for Inteleon a few months ago for fun. Of course, you are free to add it to the main post!
* Attacks

Neutral Attack; Water-Gun; Inteleon shoots a short to medium reaching water projectile which has low knock-back, is good for disruption, and does 5%. Some start-up lag but hardly any end-lag.

Dash attack; Liquidation; Inteleon surrounds themselves with water as they spin forward a small distance in a spear shape and can fire several manual short reaching shots before the attack ends with Inteleon having a hand and both knees to the ground to break the fall. Noticeable end-lag. The projectiles mostly just flinch the opponent while doing a low amount of damage per shot. Without mashing for multiple shots the move can do 8% total on its own but can do 16% if the entire move and all shots are fired and land. The final hit from Inteleon's small swirling hitbox is what has the higher knock-back, sending the opponent at an angle a medium distance. The move has a lot of horizontal range given Inteleon's length and the added projectiles. (similar to Corrin Dash-Attack)

Up tilt; Pound; Throws fist up in-front in the air, doing a low amount of damage per hit but combo'ing at low percents. (like MiiBrawler Utilt)

Side tilt; Tail-Whip; Inteleon cracks tail like a whip in front of them with good range to discourage any attacks. Comes out fast but has noticeable end-lag. Sends at an angle. Does 10%.

Down tilt; Tail-Sweep; Quickly sweeps tail in front on the ground. Has low base knock-back and damage. (like Mewtwo Dtilt)

Up air; Raining-Bulletstorm; Upon mashing, Inteleon shoots several water projectiles with low damage and knock-back that stall the opponent's momentum in the air. Can do upwards of 16%. Good for getting safe chip damage.

Dair; Dive; Inteleon stops midair for a short moment, straitening its membrane, then rapidly dives down in front at an angle. Can spike at the beginning of the move. When used to dive offstage, can be cancelled just in time to use a jump and the recovery to get back in many situations. Noticeable end-lag. (like Sonic Dair with Incineroar dive-animation from Uspecial)

Fair; Water-Pulse; Inteleon fires a quick shot in front through the air as small rings of water pulse as aftershocks from the shot's path. The force of the shot move Inteleon backward somewhat. Can KO if opponent is just offscreen right next to the blastzone. (like MiiGunner Fair)

Bair; Aqua-Tail; Inteleon whips their tail two times with the second hit having decent knock-back. The move comes out quickly and the first hit can be combo'ed into other moves if landing on the ground before the second hit. Can KO around 125% offstage. Does 5% per hit for 10% total if both hits land.

Nair; Acrobatics; Inteleon curls and spins as a sphere for a second. Has low knock-back but good frame-data, making it a reliable go-to move. Does 8%

Side smash; U-turn; Inteleon jumps at the target feet-first and will bounce off them or their shield back a medium distance to safety. High end-lag, which leaves Inteleon highly punishable if the attack is missed but is quite safe if landing on the opponent. Very low overall knock-back for a smash attack.

Down smash; Splash-Shot; Fires a shot to the ground directly in front of Inteleon which creates a small splash animation. Uncharged, KOs around 100% at ledge and can two-frame but otherwise KOs around 140% if at the center of the stage. Overall laggy. (like Mewtwo Dsmash)

Up smash; Breaking-Swipe; Swipes tail in an upward arc. Very low knock-back growth but decent base knock-back, only KO'ing by around 150% uncharged. However, the move is overall pretty fast, with frame-data akin to a tilt attack.

Neutral special; Soak(Bubble-Bomb); Inteleon creates a bubble of water in their hand then tosses it in a set forward arc a medium distance. When it falls on the ground it sticks and if left alone stays until 30 seconds until it pops. If the opponent touches or walks over it the bubble will explode with low knock-back and damage but will weigh down the opponent and their overall movement for a full second as they are soaking wet with water rapidly dripping down from them, opening them up for a follow-up attack. Can only have one out at a time. Can be thrown offstage to edgeguard with, which is very effective at disrupting some recoveries. Can pair well with Snipe Shot if you anticipate an opponent activating your trap beforehand.

Side special; Focus-Energy/Snipe-Shot; Holding on makes Inteleon hold out their hand-gun as a white ring slowly shrinks towards Inteleon's head (like WFT) and the closer it gets the progressively more damaging, speedy, and accurate Inteleon's shot will be. After a full 3 seconds it will stop shrinking and will be a small circle just around Inteleon's head, meaning when fired it will be completely accurate to where you directed it while traveling at an incredible speed with great knockback. Can only be fired within an arc in front of Inteleon which can be directing either by holding up or down or for slightly faster aiming speed, on the side. When fully charged it also doesn't count as a projectile and will have a slow zoom impact affect if it lands. Can't be cancelled through pressing the shield button, making it a heavily committal option paired with its significant end-lag and start-up. A little arrow shows up right next to Inteleon's hand showing where your pointing. (similar to Byleth neutral-special)

Down special; Sucker-Punch; Inteleon prepares for an attack, using its membrane to cue the pokemon in on incoming attacks and Inteleon quickly strikes back at an opponent with Sucker Punch when catching them pressing an attack button. Inteleon's punch has great priority despite Inteleon not being completely invulnerable during the counter-attack. Moves in a straight line at great speed towards the target when the counter-attack is activated. Also activates from incoming projectiles but isn't always the best option for that scenario. Has set low base knock-back and damage. Its best to think of the move as counter for setting-up combo starters, not for raw KOs, as the move isn't generally going to take the opponent out. For example, depending on percents, there are niche situations that can happen offstage where you'll be near enough the opponent to follow-up with something like and Up-Special to further gimp the opponent. Though, to pull off all the tech with this move requires great knowledge of percents and matchups. Slightly less start-up than other counters but also slightly less active time comparatively. End-lag is scaled back accordingly.

Up special; Hydro-Pump/Glide; Shoots water directly below, giving good vertical distance, which does a little damage to anyone below and pushes them. Then for half a second, before going into free-fall, up-special can be pressed again and held to activate the glide part of the move in which you can also pick the single direction Inteleon moves in as the pokemon slowly drifts down. Otherwise, you'll just go in the direction Inteleon is facing. The glide only lasts 3 full seconds max and you can let go of the button to cancel it but either way Inteleon will enter free-fall when the move ends unless you hit a wall, in which case Inteleon will automatically cling to it in order for you to wall-jump.

Forward throw; Gun-Down; Throws the opponent forward with tail then fires a water shot at the opponent. KOs around 140% at ledge.
Back throw; Trick-Shot; Throws the opponent backward with tail then moves hand behind, firing a water shot at opponent. KOs around 145% at ledge.
Up throw; Blindside; Throws the opponent upward with tail then fires a water shot in the air at the opponent. KOs around 150%
Down throw; Slam; Inteleon slams the opponent to the ground with its unfurling tail, setting up for a tech situation at lower percents.
Grabs; Decent range.
Pummel; Bind;

Final Smash; Gigantamax-Snipe-Shot; Turns into Gigantamax form, creating a tower in the spot you activated the FS. From this high point you can quickly aim anywhere with two available quick piercing shots which insta-KO if they land. If activated high above the stage the tower will fall till it lands and if offstage you'll eventually die if the top part goes beyond the blastzone.

* Movement
Jumps
; Short.
Rolls; Far and fast.
Dodges; Fast
Groundspeed; Fast.
Airspeed; Slowish fall speed but very quick fast-fall speed and low aerial momentum.
Weight; Very Light

* Animations/Functionality
Match-Start Animation
; Comes out of invisibility while holding up 'handgun' then shifts to a crouching aiming pose.
Up taunt; Lifts finger-gun to their head which has small bubbles floating up from which Inteleon then blows out, popping them.
Side taunt; Takes up a stance with hands looking like they are about to grab something as Inteleon's membranes flare up and menacingly wave/shake.
Down taunt; Tearful-Look; Starts to shed a tear and wipes it, revealing a sly smile.
Crouch; Bends knees and can crawl low across the ground slowly.
Wall-Jump;

* Analysis
Synopsis
; (short)
An evasive and quick-footed character that relies on many projectile moves and set-ups to create an opening for juggles or a finishing hit. Though the character can be slippery on the ground its mostly just horizontal movement and lacks vertical distance which helps somewhat with predicting the character's movement, though still very tough. . Most of Inteleon's throws do higher than average damage for throws if the second part hits and can KO at very high percent but can all be DI'd slightly to nearly avoid the following water shot so if possible its good to mix-up the opponent on what throw your gonna use as they all require different DI. Though, some large hitbox opponents can tend to not be able to avoid these second hit throws.
Difficulty of use; Hard
Like Shiek, Inteleon lacks KO power, damage, is very light, but is very evasive, usually getting the KO offstage. Similarly, many of Inteleon's attacks also lack knock-back, lending itself to combo strings, juggles, or relying on ranged chip damage. This requires great patience, precision, creativity, and planning to pull off effectively without also losing your stock quickly. Inteleon is somewhat unconventional which extends to their movement, being quite demanding in timing and reaction, overall being hard to handle. This unconventionality includes the neutral attack which is a simple projectile of water as oppose to a melee jab. Inteleon also has several technically demanding moves in order to master the character because of all the possible applications and combo'ing into other attacks. Some of these moves include Water Pulse, Raining Bulletstorm, Bubble-Bomb, and Sucker Punch.
Fighter Classification; Zoner/Juggler

While I personally wouldn't be entirely enthused to see Inteleon as a Pokemon character pick, it'd certainly be a fun (albeit annoying) addition to the roster that I think would set itself apart quite well from Greninja despite what people say.

Roy is our boy

Smash Rookie
Add me to the support list please! I also made a moveset some months ago and posted it on reddit

Inteleon (Pokémon) Concept

Hello there, this is my first “Character Concept” so idk what to say...
Today I’m going to do a concept of Inteleon the new Galarian(Sword and Shield) Pokémon

Neutral Special: For his neutral special HE WIELDS A GUN(Snipe Shot).
This attack would work like Garlock Punch (able to be damaged but no knockback and not move at all). In Pokémon Sword and Shield, Snipe Shot has more chances of increasing “Critical Hit” so what if every fighter that get hit by Snipe Shot, would get paralyzed (just like Corrin’s Neutral Special), so you can freely Punish your opponent, this attack will ignore grab.

Side Special: Breaking Swipe.
An attack with hard knock back and damage,
It will Swing it’s tail (like Mewtwo Side-Tilt but slower and stronger)forward, If you miss your opponent while using this move you can end up getting punished.

Up Special: Fly/Bounce.
This move will cause no damage at all but it’s recovery would be pretty good
It would do an impulse up in the sky and then start gliding (with its wings) just like certain characters in Brawl, you would be able to do an aerial or an special attack to avoid punishments

Down Special: (Counter) Liquidation/ Snipe Shot again.

When someone attacks you physically and you counter it will attack you repeatedly(like Mii Brawler’s side special), if you counter it in the air, you’ll attack repeatedly and then spike, if you counter it by someone trowing a projectile at you, you would Shoot the opponent who attacked you.

Curiosity: Inteleon is confirmed to have some hidden equipments other than a gun, like a knife and eye lenses.

Curiosity 2: Inteleon’s eye lenses can turn his eyes black.

Side smash: quick stab.
A quick and weak stab (Like Lucases side smash)

Down smash: Tail Slap.
He will spin with his large tail on the ground 2 times

Up smash: Quick stab.
It will slash its knife in the air doing a strong knockback

Side tilt: quick Weak Knee attack.
It will send the enemy down so you can jab lock it

Up tilt: Snipe Shot(up target).
It will shoot a water bullet up

Jab: Punch -> Elbow attack -> Knee attack

Flurry attack: Knife Slashes

Uair: Spin kick (Similar to Joker’s and Greninja’s Uair)

Fair: Knee kick (Similar to Cap. Falcon’s Fair)

Dair: Tail Swing (can spike)

Bair: Tail Swing (Similar to Mewtwo’s)

Dthrow: Tail Crush (Similar to Mewtwo’s down throw)

All the other Throws are similar to jokers

Finals Smash: GIGANTAMAX INTELEON

In its final smash Inteleon Gigantamaxes into a and taller form of him.
His final smash will be similar to Giga Bowser’s and will do an screen ko.
Gigantamax Inteleon will use his gun to attack you.
You can attack your opponent more than five times unlike Bowser’s.

Side taunt: Giggle(Like in Pokémon Camp)

Down taunt: Eyes turn black and then crosses it arms

Up taunt: Blows fingers

Idle 1: prepares finger guns (like his battle idle animation in sword and shield)

Idle 2: looks around (Like in Pokémon camp)

Victory Screen 1: acrobatics and then looks at the camera

Victory Screen 2: points his fingers at you

Victory screen 3: Suddenly appears after camouflage and then looks at the camera

Speed: Tied with Greninja’s

Weight: Tied with Sonic’s

Height: Tied With Ganondorf’s

Jump level: Tied with Greninja’s

Double Jump Level: Tied with Lucases

Recovery options: Best

Did u liked it? It may seem a little complicated...IK...I’m Brazilian I don’t speak English very well, sorry about that.

Roy is our boy

Smash Rookie
I actually redid the moveset https://www.reddit.com/r/SmashBrosUltimate/comments/gskpxr/inteleons_smash_concept_again_pokémon/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Something you should know before reading this: Inteleon is a spy themed Pokémon, final stage of the new water starter Sobble. Inteleon carries a hidden knife in his tail and uses his fingers as guns and also has a special eye lens used to calculate air pressure, weight, height, temperature, etc.

Neutral B: Snipe shot
Super Armored and with long reach. If fully charged it will paralyze the opponent and you’ll be able to punish it. User can be grabbed. User uses his fingers to act as a gun. User can shield/jump cancel. 12.1% not charged. 15.1% half charged. 23.4% fully charged

Side B: Breaking Swipe
Super Armored in the half of the animation and in the end of it. User swings it’s tail brutally making its tail a strong pink until it ends. It has high knock back but also lot of end lag. 20.7%

Up B: Fly/Bounce
User Jumps high up in the air/User pulses itself high up in the air. User glides just like some characters in brawl, user can attack but can’t UP again. User can airdodge.

Down B: Liquidation/Snipe Shot
When user is countered it jabs the opponent really quick 10 times with some water effects(physical damage only). When user is countered it swings it’s cape to the projectile to reflect it. Damage depends on the attack countered.

(Another possible)Down B: Fake tears
User Tears up causing opponent to paralyze( an example of what I mean is Mewtwo’s down b) and turn invisible for 2 seconds(when Sobble cries it turns invisible referencing camouflage. I used this to reference Sobble, Inteleon’s first stage...Sobble’s tears are potent as 100 onions. 6.0%

Up Tilt: Swing
User Swings It’s tail up with the thorns in its tail. 8.7%

Side Tilt: Balloon throw
User throws a water balloon. I used this to reference Drizzile... Inteleon’s middle stage. He creates Water Balloons with the moisture in its hands. 9.3%

Down Tilt: Stab
User uses it’s knife and stabs it in the floor. Like Roy’s down tilt. 4.3%

Side smash: Strong Slash
User prepares its Knife in the air and slashes it to the ground. There’s no sweet spot at the end of the knife. 6.8%/12.9% no sweet spot. 12.9%/25.9% sweet spot.

Down Smash: Slam
User spins with its tail the ground. 10.0%. 16.7%

Up Smash: Snipe Shot
User Snipes targets above. 15.8%. 26.8%

Fair: Kick
Kick in the air. 8.8%

Dair: down punch shot
User slams its fingers down and snipes down. 8.4% -> 16.8%

Uair: Slash
User slashes it’s knife up
7.5%

Bair: Tail Swing
Swings it’s tail 8.7%

DThrow: Muddy Water
User throws opponent down and splashes it with mud. 12.7%

BThrow: Ice Beam
User throws opponent back and uses and Ice beam on it(with 2 second freeze effects). 14.0%

UThrow: Air Slash
User throws opponent up uses uses an air slash by slashing its fingers in the air. 12.8%

FThrow: Gunk Shot
User throws opponent forward and uses a poison ball(changes of curse/poison) 8.8% -> 16.7%

Jab: Quick jab
1.0% 2.0% 7.0%

Dash Attack: Knee attack
6.9%

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Good idea for a moveset for Inteleon you did a good job with it.

LukeRNG

Smash Ace
NNID
LukeBraginsky
the animes gone a weird way
While it's too soon to say, i'd say Gou getting 2 of the 3 starters may mean that they have big plans for his character in this series (and i still feel that the fact that both Ash and Gou are treated equally in a double protagonist manner rather that "Ash and company" is a big deal for something going on for them).

And regardless of what's going on, i'm excited for where the series will go, as i was getting a tad burned out of the same formula being repeated of "Gym Battle this and Pokemon League that" and being in only 1 region only.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
While it's too soon to say, i'd say Gou getting 2 of the 3 starters may mean that they have big plans for his character in this series (and i still feel that the fact that both Ash and Gou are treated equally in a double protagonist manner rather that "Ash and company" is a big deal for something going on for them).

And regardless of what's going on, i'm excited for where the series will go, as i was getting a tad burned out of the same formula being repeated of "Gym Battle this and Pokemon League that" and being in only 1 region only.
I'm more wondering how these people hippity hop from place to place so quickly. Like, typically it would've taken a few seasons worth to cover that distance.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

yeah but theyve also gotten rid of sotry archs for each pokemon in favour of having gou be well go. from what i understand its still very much still mostly filler with a few on the over all story but theyve just gotten rid of a lot of the usual stuff and left it with nothing in its place.

LukeRNG

Smash Ace
NNID
LukeBraginsky
yeah but theyve also gotten rid of sotry archs for each pokemon in favour of having gou be well go. from what i understand its still very much still mostly filler with a few on the over all story but theyve just gotten rid of a lot of the usual stuff and left it with nothing in its place.
They may be trying things out before settling on what to do. Cause it'd be odd if Gou ended up with more starters than Ash; and Gou didn't have anything significant happen in the series.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
They may be trying things out before settling on what to do. Cause it'd be odd if Gou ended up with more starters than Ash; and Gou didn't have anything significant happen in the series.
last time they had character they didnt know what to do with she was the worst one ever

Top Bottom