• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FUHGEDDABOUTIT 1 result

Nomek

Smash Apprentice
I don't think I'll make the Marshfield tourny so I'll have to regretfully decline. Maybe we'll meet up in the future and I'll take you on.

Xenocide2

Smash Rookie
HaHa i told my ladie friend(lauren) that you guys were talking about her, she was actualy kinda excited, ive got her hooked onto smash now and shes geting decent with peach. And yes i am Dogg in the red hoodie, but im not useing dogg at the next tournament im going back to my normal name Sago
xoxo
p.s. Im bringing alot more money to loose so im gona money match alot

Zicore

Smash Champion
HaHa i told my ladie friend(lauren) that you guys were talking about her, she was actualy kinda excited, ive got her hooked onto smash now and shes geting decent with peach. And yes i am Dogg in the red hoodie, but im not useing dogg at the next tournament im going back to my normal name Sago
xoxo
p.s. Im bringing alot more money to loose so im gona money match alot
I will money match you a few times. Peach, Samus, Luigi, Zelda, Sheik...any sound good? Best 2/3, of course. I will even let you pick the stage for the first match =P

Xenocide2

Smash Rookie
hahaha my lauren is joining the website now that she plays smash and stuff so i guess youll see her posting her and there and about 70% chance of her showing up for marshfield
xoxo

haha zicore huh, i palyed you doubles first round with my brother, we coudla taken you if i was with my normal partner Devy

and you were with izac right...he does to my school
xoxo i look forward to the fight

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Xenocide, MM me.

I will use DK (he's liek the worst in da game lolz) or Bowser...

Zicore, MM?

These are both tenative, as I may not be going. >_>

random22

Smash Rookie
Yeah, this is that chick that people were "fighting over" on here. I mite be going to the tourny in Marshfield with xenocide2, i mite even join. We'll see. <3

Xenocide2

Smash Rookie
Toecutter id love to face you, i faced you friendly 1 time before im sure youd beat me but im in for a challenge
xoxo

so i have fade,zicore,toecutter to face now anyone else want in? (i do want C-wolf)

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Toecutter id love to face you, i faced you friendly 1 time before im sure youd beat me but im in for a challenge
xoxo

so i have fade,zicore,toecutter to face now anyone else want in? (i do want C-wolf)
Ok cool.

Should I use Bowser or DK? Or do you not care?

Also, how much? $1?

(provided I go >_>)

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I have a question for one "random22". Why were you at the tournament? I mean, I think people bringing their g/f's is lame. Smash isn't like a sport, where people should come and watch...

Unless you wanted to be there (I don't see why you would)...

Another thing...bringing your Dad...

Xenocide2

Smash Rookie
well toecutter, she was babysiting my little brother at about 3 when my mom went out of town and she had no where to be until then so she said she "would like to come along" and she plays smash so she might be intrested?!?!
either way a valid point
xoxo
(and shes not my girlfriend)

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Chronosquare, if I go to the Marshfield, I'll play you 1v1.
I will use DK (he's liek the worst in da game lolz) or Bowser...
Awesome, would you be interested in doing a Bowser ditto?

And it would be so totally awesome if we could play DK and Jiggly for a few team friendly matches... I just got the idea, could a DK carry-grab work well in conjunction with Rest? :p (I fight Pichu more often than DK... only on random does KSSB actually do DK.)

EDIT: And also a match of whoever you like against my Jiggly, I'd like that as well. I want to see if you [and Kevin] really were or weren't holding back in that teams match... >> <<

Wow, a girl?
Haven't seen one of those in years.
I mean, I think people bringing their g/f's is lame. Smash isn't like a sport, where people should come and watch..
Oh shut up Tar, you're just as guilty for bringing Krysta along... she does play, although she just watches a whole lot more often.

Then again... we always must keep watch for girl talent. Who knows, if KSSB ever gets a girlfriend she might end up becoming the next Milktea, as much talent as it would take to keep up with him... >w>

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Awesome, would you be interested in doing a Bowser ditto?
Sure.

And it would be so totally awesome if we could play DK and Jiggly for a few team friendly matches...
Umm...sure

I just got the idea, could a DK carry-grab work well in conjunction with Rest? :p
No idea. XD

EDIT: And also a match of whoever you like against my Jiggly, I'd like that as well. I want to see if you [and Kevin] really were or weren't holding back in that teams match... >> <<
Ok.

Edit:

Why is everyone posting this in the Fugeddaboutit results thread? XFD

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
My DK begs to differ that he is the worst in the game.
ZOMGWTFBBQ U ARWENT T3H 1337 ANYMOARE !!!!!!11!!!ONEONE!1

U MAKE ME SAD JS I THOUGHT U WERE 1337 AND IT TUNRS OUT U ARE SOME CRAPPY 1338 WTF IS THAT ANYWA???????////

:( :( :urg: :urg:

*holds JS while crying*

Nomek

Smash Apprentice
Hey Sparrow how far from UST is Marshfield, all this hype about the girl and whatnot has got me interested in going.

Nomek

Smash Apprentice
And Random22, there was no fighting, Flux is to afraid of me. but you're too young for me so I'll let flux take you.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
well toecutter, she was babysiting my little brother at about 3 when my mom went out of town and she had no where to be until then so she said she "would like to come along" and she plays smash so she might be intrested?!?!
either way a valid point
xoxo
(and shes not my girlfriend)
meh, whatever. Just saying, most times it's because some guy wants to show his girlfriend how good he is at something, so he brings her to a smash bros. tournament (which is lame as hell).

If they want to be there, or play the game, then by all means. But if they are forced, then my heart goes out to them.

Xenocide2

Smash Rookie
Toecutter i really hope you go im looking forward to a MM with you

and of course id never force her to come watch me get my face rubed in the dirt at smash

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
This topic has gotten so far from on topic *sigh* I feel bad for "lauren" if she ever reads this (A bunch of gamers fighting over her digits lolz) heheh and who cares if peepz come and watch smash. It's sweet!! We need cheer leaders, rodeo clowns and the works at HJ5 or CC% :) So really what I am trying to say is, let it go. Good for Lauren. Good for her coming to smash events and being a very small % of girls willing to take the game seriusly. I give her props and hope that she has a fun time playing smash and can put up with all of the drooling guys. Seriusly, don't all of you guys remember when you saw smash for the first time? Or went to your first turny? Lighten up! Who cares is someone brings there GF to a tourny? who cares. Lets just congratulate each other on a smash turny well done!
PEACE OUT!

Top Bottom