• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ftilts

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
was playing banks and thorn recently and doing a couple to several ftilts on spacies in a row.

its pretty good and combos to kick or dash attack or grab but its long windup makes it tough.

good for ppl who approach with shuffl tho or something just wd back and ftilt instead of shieldgrab

will have vids of it soon even

TheLake

Smash Master
haha Ftilts with zelda will make her good

down angled ftilt to turn around down angled ftilt to kick

is the most brilliant looking way to get a kick

in the game of bros smash melee supers

Zone

Smash Champion
was playing banks and thorn recently and doing a couple to several ftilts on spacies in a row.

its pretty good and combos to kick or dash attack or grab but its long windup makes it tough.

good for ppl who approach with shuffl tho or something just wd back and ftilt instead of shieldgrab

will have vids of it soon even
Yeah just be careful they don't start wanting to bait your f-tilts. Use them more sparingly.

Also I tend to dash attack into a reverse downward aimed f-tilt to pop them up for a grab/or a jab reset. If he doesn't jab reset, just try and grab him.

Forward tilt from my experience isn't good to spam back and forth. he can DI out. But I guess... if he keeps di'ing bad it's his fault and you can easily keep hitting it on reaction lol. And when he finally chooses to DI correctly, You can then choose to punish him with a chase move like a Kick to the face.

I like to dash attack at 35-50% and do a turn around f-tilt into something. but if it'll get them off the edge I'll just go ahead and kick them off. Assuming you can kick them the right way. If you can't get them the right way cuz lets say fox is near the edge, and your between fox and the center of the stage. You were able to dash attack, You will obviously be pass him and unable to run back and kick him before he hits the ground. So then forward tilt to get him behind you(Towards the edge.) and perhaps kick and if he's too far away, well... atleast he's over the edge and recovering.

Top Bottom