• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ft. Wayne thread yayuhZZ(melee)

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
I went to the venue we used for Mission Complete, and they're booked. Should I go ahead and reserve the room at the new venue (it's at our town library)? We should decide ASAP because it's a first come first served policy there.

Tink

Smash Hero
im down for the 11th....just lmk if thats the for sure date, and ill make a thread for it..also, need the addy for the place once you confirm we got the venue for that date...ill prolyl just post something for rules and estimated date and whatnot....get it out there.

edit: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=236352 oh ya

Tink

Smash Hero
I posted the addy so people can see how far they are. thanks guys

edit: how many people you think the place can hold? also, i went with a 3 dollar door charge, because i wanted to get refreshments at the tourny, so people dont have to be worrying about it all day....i figure get some soda+chips and whatever we would want, then the rest would go back into the pot...lmk if you guys disagree on that.

Tink

Smash Hero
awsome, but i totally think we might get more then 40 lol....its getting decent response from people....we will have to see....who wants to help me run this thing btw? ima make pool sheets beforehand and shiz.....anyone got a laptop with tio on it? if not, i thinkkkk i can get one...lmk

edit: whenever the tread gets low on the page you guys should post in it :p....it jus looks funny with me having like, half the posts in the thread lolll.

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
Ice- and I can help run it (I don't want to speak for you though, Zach). We've got TIO on our computers.

Tink

Smash Hero
niceee......so onto news of tonight, is any smashfest going down? i gotta get a bunch fo **** done tonight, like, pipe work for my bathroom, but i will prolly be free tonight O_o?

ShineDEX

Smash Journeyman
Several people mentioned that there would be something this week; can I assume same time, same place?

Tink

Smash Hero
im moving outta ft wayne people =( got kicked out of my house rather. im so sorry, but i still plan to get to i.l.l.m.b.s. and host it....ill see you all there =(.

AC

Smash Journeyman
Nick john'd out. I don't know about Oran. If he johns out as well then I don't have a teams partner.

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
Man I feel like a sack of crap. I haven't been to Fort Wayne in forever. Is stuff still going on? I go back to school in a couple weeks. Which means I've got 2 more Saturdays here. Lets doooo eeeeet!

ShineDEX

Smash Journeyman
lolwut... Someone posted in this thread?

but yeah, what he said. My melee skills haven't been tested in a while. I'd def be down for some smash action.

AC

Smash Journeyman
Matt's hosting for at least this week. If anyone needs his address, let me know and I'll PM you.

Top Bottom