• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ft. Wayne thread yayuhZZ(melee)

Tink

Smash Hero
ok, so im coming to Ft wayne finally in like, a week or 2.......im going to be living I THINKKKK, like right wehre AC used to live at....by a family video off 30.....but ya, ima need to get some practice in so post up if your in the area!

edit: sorry....totally ment melee....whoops.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
If your talking Brawl, hit up Asdioh, or the Huntington guys (Us)

Asdioh lives in Ft. Wayne, I live like 30 minutes away.

That's it for the brawl brigade, melee is a different story.

AC

Smash Journeyman
Wow tink, you're only a few blocks from me.:laugh:

Most of the Fort guys don't post but we got about...5 regulars not counting myself and Hyonu who left for Basic but will be back in a few months. The North Manchester guys show up when they don't have school so thats 3-4 others. We get a few randoms sometimes too.

Trying to organize some basketball too. I hope you brought some hops tink.

Tink

Smash Hero
roflll...man, i gotta get in shape before i even wanna get on a court :p....but ya, you should PM me your number and when we get set up over there, ill give ya call and shiz....can also talk in PMs too.

i know more about where im staying now, its like, passed the family video on 30 where the road forks, and theres that wierd *** oriental(?) restuarant and were like, somewhere across from that thing.

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
So what you are saying is that when I show up now I get to **** AC, Oran, Nick and now Tink too?

sick....

EDIT: AC, Keep the athletics out of the VIDEO GAME forum. You wanna talk hoops? Take it to the ballers thread over at iwearbigwhiteshoes.com mmk?

Tink

Smash Hero
ROFLLL....ya, i wanna get a littttle athletic before i embarass myself in some basketball....though, i used to play all the time =)....also, i knowww this isnt a good question to be asking ft wayne guys -_-, but any of you guys smoke 0_o? the wacky tobaccy that is....

also, im moving tuesday, rent-a-truck coming monday...soo ill see you guys soonish =).

Tink

Smash Hero
im in FT wayne now =).....just gotta take a couple days to setup up the house and get it good to go...finalllly got internet back =).....cant wait to play everyone!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Pff you guys should show up and get ***** in some melee.
I've shown up a few times over the past few months and got ***** a-plenty in Melee.

But now I'm living in Warsaw so it's a bit of a drive :/

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
So anyone interested for this Saturday?
I should (finally) be there this Saturday. Zach and Tom will probably come unless Tom johns out. I'll call Pat too and see if he's game. Can't wait to get me some Melee on.

Tink

Smash Hero
hey, so im almostttt done with my house rtenovations so i can finally have people over to smash and whatnot, but we should talk about future tournaments in here, and who/if people are willing to drive to them and get some plans and whatnot o_0.....for instance, smym....im def going, but not sure how yet. anyone got this problem or any plans?

Tink

Smash Hero
i figured you would be =).....we def gotta get majorr practice in ebfore then, and get a car full to go....rep some ft wayne pride and ****....

also, you guys ever look into tournaments halls around here? and find anything decent? i wouldnt mind throwing a tourny around here 0_o....im sure we can get a month or so of hype and get a decent turnout before smym.

jus some thoughts

ShineDEX

Smash Journeyman
So usually, I play at Purdue, but now I'm home for the summer. Is there any way I could meet up with you guys sometime so I can keep my (admittedly feeble) skills up?

AC

Smash Journeyman
i figured you would be =).....we def gotta get majorr practice in ebfore then, and get a car full to go....rep some ft wayne pride and ****....

also, you guys ever look into tournaments halls around here? and find anything decent? i wouldnt mind throwing a tourny around here 0_o....im sure we can get a month or so of hype and get a decent turnout before smym.

jus some thoughts
Every place I've looked into here has been ridiculously priced. MRobinson was looking into hosting something awhile back. I agree we should try to get something going though, we're pretty central to the midwest.

We're smashing tomorrow at 8 too if you can come.

ShineDEX, check your inbox.

Tink

Smash Hero
i act might be....i dont know my plans yet, but i act might be free and whatnot....i dont have a car though -_-....wheres it gonna be at?

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
Hey Tink, me and the North Manchester dudes are coming up tonight (most likely). Hit me up with an address/digits and we could pick you up/drop you off etc.

edit: me and the NM guys have talked about hosting Mission Complete 2. We could use the venue we used last time (or one of their bigger rooms if we think the turnout > 40ish) They aren't too pricey. We'll talk tonight hopefully.

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there tonight. Bringing Zach, maybe Tom AND TINK (idk some scrub who says he plehs teh maylay).

Tink

Smash Hero
ok, so, i talked to fear and hes looking into the dates that we could use the venue that they have, and then hes gonna post the info here....we can discuss the possible days and pick one and then i will post it up in the regional zone =)....hope people chime in!

edit: possible title name "i wear big black shoes"

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
I stopped by a possible venue today. They're available on the day that just so happens to be the only day That I would be available. July 11th. I'm going to be gone from June 25th to July 7th, so if July 11th works for everybody else, let me know. It's not the same venue that we used for Mission Complete a couple years ago, but the facilities are almost the same. The room is about the same size, and has a kitchen...w00t! Best of all, it's free ($50 deposit that we get back when we're done provided nothing's damaged).

DISCUSS

P.S. I'll be going over to the venue at the college where we held Mission Complete tomorrow hopefully. I'll see if they're available.

Tink

Smash Hero
man that sounds amazing....and i think i should be good for the 11th as well....what about other ft wayne people?

Top Bottom