• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

From this video you can find out some new stuff

Weltunter

Smash Journeyman
Wow, Wario has a badass look in that video

Edit: and Peach seems to team up with Kirby since Mario got shot

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Wow, Wario has a badass look in that video

Edit: and Peach seems to team up with Kirby since Mario got shot
Kirby teams with the survivor princess, and the other princess is transformed in a trophie by wario and "Kidnapped"...

Yep, Wario looks Awesome... and I love the way Bowser Ambush.... wel... Abmush someone XD

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
FIND the Master Sword?! Doubt it. He's probably just posing.
At the very most, the scene in question is the first time Link appears in SSE, after just pulling out the Master Sword once again in order to fight the incoming army.

In fact, I'll bet that's exactly what it is.

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
I don't know in which thread to post this, but this one seems to fit :D
I didn't want to make a new thread for this, there are too many existant threads already :chuckle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PBMVPmttn8
In this vid, look at Ike at the beginning. At about 0:07-0:08 Ike performs a kick before he uses his sword.
I personally think this is quite interesting, as he could've been a swordsman / kick user mix.

What do you think about it? Or is it old news and I only didn't read it in one of the four billion threads in this forum? :chuckle:

greetz

Mysteryfox1

Smash Ace
The Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Aarle Rixtel
I didn't want to make a new thread for this, there are too many existant threads already :chuckle:

In this vid, look at Ike at the beginning. At about 0:07-0:08 Ike performs a kick before he uses his sword.
I personally think this is quite interesting, as he could've been a swordsman / kick user mix.

What do you think about it? Or is it old news and I only didn't read it in one of the four billion threads in this forum? :chuckle:

greetz
uhmmm you could have posted it in the Ike forum maby and I certainly think this is old news because it was the dojo update and every smash fan watched it and I don't think you're the only one paying attention to Ike

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Yeah I noticed that too, it's definitly pyrite town.

I knew it! You know that scene where the primids are marching? while everyone were argueing over if captain falcon was in the video I saw a pikmin ghost. If you look carefully at the primids marching at the end of this video, which is the same footage released before olimar's revealing.(you know the one where people say they say captain falcon? People were thinking of the wrong captain.

You can see olimar in the march, olimar had already been revealed in that video and everyone was so worried about captain falcon they did not notice it.

Just look at the picture on the captain falcon threads that saying he was in the video, look carefully and you'll see a white pikmin ghost.

Genesai

Smash Apprentice
FIND the Master Sword?! Doubt it. He's probably just posing.
Thats what i thought at first too but...

You know how each character has like a little intro, like pit's decent and mario and kirby fighting...well maybe link's 'intro' is him getting the master sword....before something bad happens.

What do u think?

Malius

Smash Rookie
Samus and Pika.... interesting choice for a team up.

I wonder how long she stays in Zamus form, or if something happened to her suit. Final smashes in SSE possibly?

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I don't think you'll "have to get" the master sword. Link needs it to fight, so what would you do prior to finding the master sword? =S

Just looks like his intro to the SSE, or even from the Brawl intro. The area around him looks like the sacred Grove though, so he could be pulling out the Master Sword to fight the oncoming darkness.

I'm loving Bowser in Brawl. They make him look so badas$. Here's hoping he doesn't turn into a comedian in the end, and stays a badas$

TheLastHero

Smash Apprentice
I reckon the Master Sword bit is a cutscene, along the same lines as Pit.
Bowser and Wario look great =D
And I'm pretty sure ZSS in SSE confirms Final Smashes in it too. Or maybe both as a seperate character?
PT and Dedede look great though, and the whole thing does look spectacular, for the Wii especially!

Micahc

Smash Ace
I love that video... I think I'm more excited about the SSE more than anything else :p

Lord SeBz

Smash Journeyman
Great vid, as everyone says, but i think i noticed a lot of things that might have been overlooked.

In one scene, we see zelda near a lake. We also see Yoshi and Link near that lake and Dedede seems to be riding something, near that lake also.
This leads me to think that either Wario loses Zelda´s trophy, or that Kirby will split up from the princess he rescues (supported by scene with Kirby, mario, link, pit and yoshi (no princess)). So Dedede must have found zelda, and link and yoshi come to the rescue.

Another thing is that Mario,link,pit,yoshi,kirby seem to be in some ruins and that bowser enters those same ruins to stop em.

let´s see what everyone else thinks.

gamer8

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caWJR4nBp_4

Now we know

Pikachu teams up with zero suit samus
It seems like you have to find the master sword during SSE
It looks like metaknight is fighting on the halberd

And now we know Dedede and PT are definatley part of SSE

Sorry if these have been pointed out
Fixed.

I think I saw somewhere that Samus with her power suit teams up with diddy kong, or was that fake?

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Heres my idea:

Kirby and the princess get knocked off another warpstar they used to escape. Kirby and the Princess fall into a forest where Bowser lays. Bowser gets up and drinks a potion that turns him into an UNinvincible Giga Bowser, and Captures the Princess. Mario, Link, Pikachu, and Kirby see Bowser and try to destroy him. Once they destroy him, If the Princess is Peach, Mario will take Peach. If The Princess Is Zelda, Link will take her.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Heres my idea:

Kirby and the princess get knocked off another warpstar they used to escape. Kirby and the Princess fall into a forest where Bowser lays. Bowser gets up and drinks a potion that turns him into an UNinvincible Giga Bowser, and Captures the Princess. Mario, Link, Pikachu, and Kirby see Bowser and try to destroy him. Once they destroy him, If the Princess is Peach, Mario will take Peach. If The Princess Is Zelda, Link will take her. Link goes off with the princess and finds the Master Sword. Zelda gets capture by Ganondorf and you have to fight him. Link grabs the princess as a group of Primids go around them. Zelda transforms into Sheik and she shoots needles at the Primids. The two go off through the forest together.

Hmm?

Zinc

Smash Apprentice
Wario looks badass.

Bowser dropping in with his minions is incredible.

this game is incredible ;_;

Hellbeing

Smash Journeyman

greetz
thats his a+a+a combo. Pushing the a/2 button without direction causes him to punch, then kick, then sword, you probably didnt see the punch. His punc looks like ganondorfs neutral punch in melee

Top Bottom