• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Friend codes!

Shane2208

Smash Rookie
Hey, you can add me. Pretty new to the community and not necessarily good yet, but I played Smash a wee bit over the last few years. I been playing brawl and I think I'm maining G&W, maybe I could learn a few things from you. Though, if you want top level play I'm not your guy. Post or PM me if you add me.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
5241-1679-3306

i am very good with g@w but i could still use work on timing with regards to judgement, roll, and canceling jabs quickly

chckn

Smash Ace
4983-4671-6374, already have you omfg,clark and esca. Unfortunately for some reason i have about a 1 second delay on my wifi. Anyone else having this problem?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
While G&W isnt my number 1 main, he is easily number two or three. I hope i can learn something from you guys when i play you (and vise versa)

friend code is to the left under the avatar. I can play from about 6:30pm-11pm EST M-F, anytime weekends

BlargCow

Smash Journeyman
4983-4671-6374, already have you omfg,clark and esca. Unfortunately for some reason i have about a 1 second delay on my wifi. Anyone else having this problem?
I also have the same problem, and I added you all.

Sparx401

Smash Rookie
Mine is:

4210-3745-5190

I could use practice against human players, and a great way to practice up against my friend who mains Wolf. I'd say I'm moderate with G&W. I'm not the best, but I'm also not horrible and not too predictable. If anyone adds me, please PM me or post it on this topic! I live in Hawaii, so by that time zone, I can go online at 11 A.M. to 3 P.M. (if anyone lives in California, it's a 2 hour difference--Hawaii being 2 hours earlier). Thank you!

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Copypasting from Brawlcentral because I like this particular format.

Tag: ZOMFG
Friend Code: 0860-3014-0898
Other Main Character(s): Mario
Level of Play (Casual or Competitive): Uh, Casual? I never have time for tournaments. ><
Items: Doesn't matter much, but I prefer none or just Smash Balls
Stock: 4 or 5
Time: No preference
Preferred Stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Norfair, Bridge of Eldin, Mario Kart
General Time I'm Online: Most likely on weekends from 7:00-11:00...or if I'm lucky I'll be up really really late.
How Many Matches Before You Disconnect: No clue. I'll keep myself occupied with the same person if given a chance.
Is It OK If Our Match Is Recorded: Yes. I might record them myself anyhow.
HDTV: Err...no.
AIM: adomnintendoguy
Other: Hmm, talk to me if I'm on AIM. And yeah, look for me on weekends.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
no, i am connected through dsl and i get bad nasty lag. itl start out good then it will sloooow then it will speed up

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
FRIEND CODE IN PROFILE!

Wi-Fi Tag: AOL (I use yellow G&W only lol)

I play without items, but I'm fine with them turned on for fun. Same rule with stages, even though I mostly play on FD/Smashville/Yoshi's Island, I'm fine with crazy stages too (after a while, I get bored, so don't kill me when you play me and something ridiculous like Wario Ware shows up).

I haven't added anyone yet, but let me know if you added me so I can add you back.

I wanna show you boys how a girl plays G&W. ;)

Rubix

Smash Rookie
<--Friend Code in profile

I play 3-5 stock with no items. Any stage that doesn't self scroll is fine, but mostly FD/battlefield/smashville/yoshi's island. Love the light blue G&W. =P

Sw0rd

Smash Cadet
Friend code to the left, and I added all of you.

I'm an ok player I guess, usually play with no items and 3-5 stock.
I look forward to playing you guys.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
I guess I may as well use that format posted earlier. I play on a certain website against a pretty good group of people so I might be better than average? I dunno. Maybe I'm worse than average. I haven't played enough to place myself. Anyways:

Tag: Listed as Tpup, but will see me as Mr. Esc in the battle.
Friend Code: 5241-1599-1179
Other Main Character(s): Yoshi, Pokemon Trainer, and DK
Level of Play (Casual or Competitive): I'm not sure. I went to some local tournaments in melee, but I was never a huge tourney person. I suppose Competitive.
Items: I prefer none but whatever works.
Stock: Probably 4
Time: Indifferent
Preferred Stages: Final D, Norfair, Frigate Orpheon, Distant Planet, Smashville, and Delphino sounds cool. I'm open for other things if we play long enough.
General Time I'm Online: Normally 6-7 eastern -> 11-12 pm.
How Many Matches Before You Disconnect: Varies. I'm normally the last one to stay, but I may leave on occasion.
Is It OK If Our Match Is Recorded: Certainly :D I will also start recording matches when I get the Dazzle to work.
AIM: Mr Escalator (but don't expect me to be on often!)
Other: PMing me beforehand if you're interested is probably the best way to set up a match. Also, if you randomly catch me seeking a brawl, then feel free to be the one to join. Sometimes the lag is manageable and sometimes it isn't. I may play you a lot less if the lag is bad. Not even my LAN adapter is helping :<

I'm only going to add those genuinely interested in facing me. I have like 20 FC slots left :[

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
FC: 2535-3945-2856

3/4 stock with no items.
I'm usually on at random times during the day. Added all you guys as well.

Time2Brawl

Smash Cadet
FC 3394-3229-0552

PM me if your in Canada, especially if your in ON.

Any rules, as long as time is under 10:00 and stocks are below 10.

abstract alien

Smash Rookie
fellow GWs, i would like to join in the brawl...
ill add everyone on this list, and my connection is great

3007-8370-1008

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Alright, who posted here/about to post is very active?
I'm on daily
but not constantly

I havent seen anyone I've registered on at all so far.

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
I am not on very often but I am always on from 8-9 (I live in california) other times not alwasy. Oh and if you added me I use the nickname GOD when I play and if your nickname is COW then you are really good and I am very glad that I got your freind code you make for good competition.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
I havent added you yet, but I will when I get the chance. I'm listed as Tpup.

Anytime_Minutes: You're a very good G&W. I see us as equal rihgt now. I played you in a bad mood, and I never even got to record the matches! G&W dittos are amazingly fun and take a lot of prediction. Lets play again sometime to figure out who's the better G&W!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Mr. Escalator if you have trouble finding someone I'm usually free any time of the day. Maybe we can do G&W ditto's :)

Brawl FC: 0516-7110-7288
AIM: ssbbguy

BlargCow

Smash Journeyman
I am not on very often but I am always on from 8-9 (I live in california) other times not alwasy. Oh and if you added me I use the nickname GOD when I play and if your nickname is COW then you are really good and I am very glad that I got your freind code you make for good competition.
I am COW, thank you and you aren't bad either.

Sw0rd

Smash Cadet
Ok, I added the rest of you. I'm trying to get on at night, Im in the Pacific West and if I get on it's usually at night between 7:00 and 10:00.

DavieBoy

Smash Apprentice
I will get around to adding everyone very soon. 1633 3843 5287 is my FC, live in Illinois so i get good connection with midwest players. I usally play weekday nights after work/class but when ever I am on AIM just give me an IM and ill hop on Wifi. Aim = DavieBoy531888

Top Bottom